BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

They all look great in those suits. They seemed more relaxed at the red carpet too than in previous years. Jimin got a hair cut (it looked longer at the concert the other night).

Can't wait for their performance. They have been preparing for a month! It must be a medley!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Just watched their performance. It was AMAZING! Nice that Jin joined at the end choreo despite his finger surgery. They are all winners tonight!

And how funny it was when I saw V sitting next to Olivia ahaha. Previously on the red carpet, when asked who they'd like to do a collab next, V said Olivia. And then, he was beside her for the performance and I laughed out loud!!! Ahahah so funny!

I won't be able to see the award. Hope they win. Gotta sleep. See you tomorrow chingus!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

I will call this they ‘Spy Butter’ performance lol. I didn’t realize that Jin’s surgery was so severe that he couldn’t do the full performance but I am glad they worked him in as Spy navigator and I did laughed at how it is very Jin to go with it.

They did amazingly and I loved the spy theme - it is very new to Western TV kind of performances. Looking forward the full HD video later. Back to work I go. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Always admired their honesty - of course they are a bit sad but there will be more opportunities in the future!! 

Bring on PTD in Vegas, upcoming FESTA 2022 and praying for news of the new album/music. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

20220404-212435.gif

8 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

We are proud of you always!  The performance was excellent! Mesmerizing! Waiting for the full video.

Credit to the owner

hai

@YongZura⁷ , thank you for sharing this with us, Zura. :D

6 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

The performance was excellent, so proud of them :).

hai

@backstreetboysfan ... yeay. they look so happy together with their accomplishment. :D

• Like 7
  • Love 3

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GetWellSoonJin #PTD_THE_CITY_LV #BTS_THE_CITY_LasVegas]

Translated bits from the VLIVE after the show

Thank you to the amazing ARMY translators cited: Wisha and Bora.

chaotic fun

Spy Butter performance winning acclaim…

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3