BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

So how is everyone feeling after listening to the album? Any clear favorites?

Truthfully, when I first hear LGO while watching the premiere w/o earphones it didn’t click with me. It was a nice song but it wasn’t immediate love. So I decided to listen to the album with earphones and wooow so much difference to me! It finally clicked!

My favorites now are the run from 

Blue + Grey, Telepathy, Dis-ease to

Stay! 

I need more time for FTMR 

Happy they closed with Dynamite because it is one of those songs you sing along too - karaoke style lol 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi fellow army. Happy comeback day to us 

Life goes on is such a beautiful song...perfect for the current time :please:

All the tracks on the album are so amazing too!

Current favorites are: Life goes on, Blue & Grey and Dis-ease

What are yours?

1 minute ago, stella77 said:

So how is everyone feeling after listening to the album? Any clear favorites?

Truthfully, when I first hear LGO while watching the premiere w/o earphones it didn’t click with me. It was a nice song but it wasn’t immediate love. So I decided to listen to the album with earphones and wooow so much difference to me! It finally clicked!

My favorites now are the run from 

Blue + Grey, Telepathy, Dis-ease to

Stay! 

I need more time for FTMR 

Happy they closed with Dynamite because it is one of those songs you sing along too - karaoke style lol 

Another Dis-ease and Blue + Grey enthusiast :please:

• Love 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS_BE #LifeGoesOn]
1 hour ago, stella77 said:

Yes I agree about the illegal lyric videos and also stop watching any YT accounts that continues to use them too! 

I was working today and streaming BE and their disco helped me finished in half a day! 

Yes, thank you for your hard work.  As a gift we are able to meet Yoongi  who's sharing his experience with the ARMY on Vlive. Glad to be able to see that he's doing well.  This is the unique thing that ARMY has - he's sharing his pain and reason for the surgery just like  chatting with a good friend or a family member.

• Like 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS_BE #Dynamite24thWin #LifeGoesOn]