BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

My Blu-Ray for London of the LYSY tour arrived yey!!!! The store also have me a big pack of BTS face masks (10 sheets)!! Inside I got a Hobi photo card that came with the masks. 

LOVE the photos and in case you didn’t know of this account!

Edited by stella77
  • Love 1

The WSJ interview and photos galore....I think their website to order the printed magazine crashed lol

This last one - WSJ magazine’s tweet - is a long thread of the photo shoots of the guys. They all look incredible - how they always kill it wearing formal wear and suits!!?!? I have always like guys who has this special ability to ‘suit up’ lol!!

Edited by stella77
  • Thanks 1

It's a temptation for me B).  These past few days... I keep thinking of the items related to BTS that I need or want.   If I follow my heart .... but I also have to accept the reality.  For many $ will be the main factor but for me that is not so at the moment.   A few days ago my sister informed me about a collab  item of BT21 in our country.  The funny thing is I'm not that excited to get it compared to before... I did get the whole set of UNIQLO T-shirt before :D  

Last year I bought BTS Season's Greeting and I love the content but did not fully use it.  Most of the items are kept in the box :D Now with the shipping restriction .. the items are getting less, however there are items that will be in my MUST HAVE list.  So what are your MUST HAVE items?

Credit to the owner

• Shocked 1

My BTS essentials are:

1. Digital music

2. Live concerts or online

3. Blu-Ray releases of concerts (I only own 4th Munster in SK, LYSY tours in NYC, Europe and London) (too bad that they’ve not release every past tour on iTunes) 

4. oh I forgot - official Army membership lol 

5.Army charity events - I try to join various causes as much as I can etc. 

Everything else (physical albums and merchandise) are non-priorities for me unless I fee I want it (MOTS7 version 4 was my first physical album despite being a fan since the Wings era; Be DE will be my second). I just order the Season Greetings because I like concept retro and it will motivate myself to use the planner, which I think I will for work. 

Edited by stella77
  • Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BBRadioPopSongsNo.9 #Dynamite22ndWin #BEIsComing #LifeGoesOn #GetWellSoonYoongi]

Can't wait to watch Immortal Songs highlighting Pdogg and the appearance of BTS too.  I used to watch it on cable tv through KBSWorld where there's sub.  However I'm sure ARMY translator will be translating the video clips during / after today's broadcast.

MORE

Spoiler

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

On 11/13/2020 at 2:56 PM, stella77 said:

My BTS essentials are:

1. Digital music

2. Live concerts or online

3. Blu-Ray releases of concerts (I only own 4th Muster in SK, LYSY tours in NYC, Europe and London) (too bad that they’ve not release every past tour on iTunes) 

4. oh I forgot - official Army membership lol 

5.Army charity events - I try to join various causes as much as I can etc. 

Everything else (physical albums and merchandise) are non-priorities for me unless I feel I want it (MOTS7 version 4 was my first physical album despite being a fan since the Wings era; Be DE will be my second). I just order the Season Greetings because I like concept retro and it will motivate myself to use the planner, which I think I will for work. 

The online PopUp Store in Singapore was launched at 10.00 a.m (SST) today.  However, it's a little bit disappointment so I'll put it on-hold for now.  

My MUST HAVE B)

1. Official Membership 

2.The Physical Album (1 Set) 

3.Ticket - Concert and Movies (Online / Offline) Even travelled to the location itself (before the pandemic)

4 DVD - Concert / Memories etc

5. Other Paid Online Content 

6. ARMY Bomb :D

The other items are usually my "impulse buying" -- whenever I feel like it...

• Like 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BBRadioPopSongsNo.9 #Dynamite23rdWin #BEIsComing #LifeGoesOn #GetWellSoonYoongi]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#Dynamite23rdWin #BEIsComing #LifeGoesOn #GetWellSoonYoongi]