BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

17 hours ago, stella77 said:

@Sarang21 helllo! Happy to see your post!

I am much better. My favorite room concepts are JK’s and RM’s - they also reflect my personality lol. Although I love J-Hope, Jin and Suga’s ‘room’ messages too. 

It´s really great how we get to know a little bit about them through those rooms. It´s so personal and I really like it.

The clips today was so cute too. It kind of mimic the current situation of us being stuck in our room because of this pandemic. 

How do you feel about there only being pre-order for the deluxe version?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 I think the regular version is coming eventually and seems like Army wants it to boost sales but I understand that the Deluxe version is pricey and that having a regular versions would indeed give a boost to sales. I don't mind it at all. Choices are good and it's up to fans what they want to buy.

Personally, I consume responsibly and usually just buy the digital version of their albums. The only physical album I have its version 4 of MOTS7 and I did pre-ordered the BE Deluxe album since I am also liking their personal concept and it'll probably be OT7's last album before enlistment (this is me just guessing). 

I'm so glad BBCTL won the award for virtual live and all the other awards too! Yes, I am also happy that everyone's English has improved greatly too!

Edited by stella77
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, stella77 said:

@Sarang21 I think the regular version is coming eventually and seems like Army wants it to boost sales but I understand that the Deluxe version is pricey and that having a regular versions would indeed give a boost to sales. I don't mind it being it at all. Choices are good and it's up to fans what they want to buy.

Personally, I consume responsibly and usually just buy the digital version of their albums. The only physical album I have its version 4 of MOTS7 and I did pre-ordered the BE Deluxe album since I am also liking their personal concept and it'll probably be OT7's last album before enlistment (this is me just guessing). 

I'm so glad BBCTL won the award for virtual live and all the other awards too! Yes, I am also happy that everyone's English has improved greatly too!

I have been discussing the topic with other armys in another forum. So basically we think that they are going for a western style release where there is a short or no pre-order period and the regualr version will be released on nov. 20. Usually BTS sales are pretty front loaded. With this roll out it will ensure longevity on the charts. 

I have also pre-ordered the deluxe verion and will also buy one regular version when it comes out. I feel sad to think that this might be the last OT7 album :bawling:

• Insightful 1

Weverse Shop release those blurry photos of the BE deluxe contents too. So much stuff!! 2 books (sorry typo previously wrote 3)

That is a good strategy @Sarang21and I think you guys are correct re the holding out of the regular version notification! Just realized that Weverse Shop ships to my country for the BE album all of a sudden. Too bad I already ordered it elsewhere. 

Edited by stella77
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

The Rolling Stone India Interview is out!

Very good read! 

Goofy Retro BTS for the next Season’s Greeting DVD preview

It gets funnier when you see their translated nicknames lol

JIN’s lol oh my tummy hurts from laughing....

The birth of many new BTS memes for sure!!! Amazing photos from this!!

Now time for me to log off and sleep! G’night!

Edited by stella77
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1