BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

12 hours ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

This is a very impressive piece of writing.

Credit to the owner

This article is THE best I have read about BTS and super relatable to me personally! Literally fire re some of her sentences and  the way she wrote it all. Really amazing.

10 hours ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

The Artist said to ZOOM in.. So what's your favourite?

Credit to the owner

My eyes immediately went to 三国演义, which is Romance of the Three Kingdoms lol fitting for me as I like Chinese history 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BBHot100No7 #BEIsComing #LifeGoesOn]

Oh soooo excited for new song. Life Goes On is so literal - response to our new reality! It’s a ballad?! I am guessing...

I have a love hate relationship with C dramas but being part Chinese - I grew up watching them, I do love the great ones (the have come a long way!!!) 

@Jilliaoopsy and thank you!

Edited by stella77
  • Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BBHot100No7 #Dynamite20thWin #BEIsComing #LifeGoesOn]