BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

32 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Morning! Yes, I got the album on iTunes now. Listening and will report back re the Japanese versions. 

I'll be on Spotify and YT :blush:  It's time to use the Galaxy Buds BTS version in full use.  So far so sood....

Credit to the owner

• Like 1

BTS getting number 1 in Japan and going up against Yonezu Kenshi is no easy achievement!!! I am a big fan of Yonezu Kenshi and didn’t realize his new song/album is out. He is an amazing artist and is currently the most popular male singer in Japan and rules the Jpn digital charts. It will be neck and neck competition! 

I listen to the MOTSTJ album today and for the Japanese conversions, Dionysus became kinda adorable and the hard hitting up-tempo songs became more ‘soft’ to me. I think this may be a combination of they are singing in their non native language (but major kudos for their massive improvement in singing/rapping in Japanese)  and the Jpn lyrics itself (most lyrics stay true to the original) but like some just came across slightly more soft. I think the slower songs converted better and this time, I feel the overall conversions are stronger/smoother but it is still originals > Jpn versions for me. I really appreciate their strong efforts and it is great as a fan to be able to understand and sing along right away lol. However, the true gems of the album is always their original Jpn tracks: SG, Lights and YET are all amazing.

:wow1:o
OMG I just realized MOTSTJ outsold MOTS7 in Japan in one day!! So Japan is more receptive is the album in Japanese vs original although I know J Army buys both etc. Or they have gained massive amount of fans recently...

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

What a day we have whenever there are new BTS songs around.

1.  The promotion in Japan is great and also love their performances and interviews.  There are still more for us to see.

2. Spotify is launched in Russia and the Balkans today, thus many ARMYs (plus GP) are following them as a group and individuals.

3. Clues related to BU are spread and shared.

4. Congratulations to J-ARMYs they did it.

@stella77  Thanks for the report :foryou: I appreciate it so much

p.s I'm getting sleepier. Good night.

• Love 2

I feel spoiled as a fan for their massive amount of content and music output! It is all good and I will still be happy if they go on hiatus or the mandatory military service soon (they go soon and come back sooner lol). And we have another album coming in Oct too. Excited!!

:transforms:

• Like 1
  • Love 1