BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Congratulations #BTS

The honorary ambassador for the World EXPO 2030, Busan, South Korea. (Busan is bidding to be the host for the World EXPO 2030)

FYA8zZOXoAAJs3g?format=jpg&name=medium

FYA6-JKWQAMfHJN?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FYBChJCakAA7My6?format=jpg&name=large

ctto

p.s

BTW, both events - JITB and this event is located at the same place in HYBE.

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#JackInTheBox #MORE #ARSON #HobiPalooza #BadDecisionIsComing]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#JackInTheBox #ARSON #HobiPalooza #BadDecisionsIsComing]

Hiii! Loved loved Hobi’s W interview, Namjoon’s V-live (and I hope he is taking care of his mental health and heart because it seems like he is dealing with something!), haven’t watched the new In the Soop yet but will do, and excited for new music.

Also, a beautiful photo of WWH:

Also, my apologies in advance but I’ll be less active in the upcoming weeks due to health reasons! But I am here in spirit! 

• Love 1