BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD60 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONisHere]

YongZura⁷

1679092243-n-2.gif

I have been watching Jinny's Kitchen with V and to be hoenst I hope they enjoy some Mexican food off the camera. Because it's kinda sad to travel all the way to this beautiful location and all you eat is instant ramen !! 

and hopefully they got more than one free day at this beautiful beach! 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Thanks, @partyon I've seen a video clip of it on Twitter (although I've deactivated mine ;) ) Dynamite and Butter (the English songs) are quite popular on TV shows.  Maybe one day, BTS themselves will be on Sesame Street too :fullofhearts:or invite their children: BT21

Have you seen this one on The Tonight Show?

@agenth Don't worry, knowing Tae and his friends, they definitely ate something else too!  (I used the wrong tense. I forgot this happened in the past)

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #SUGA|AgustDTour #V_JinnysKitchen #JiminFACEisComing #jhope_on_the_street #SetMeFreePart2 #LikeCrazy]
1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

My chingu from Europe:

Thanks! I like the Dr.Martens but I feel I might be too old for BT21. :emmm:

23 hours ago, agenth said:

I have been watching Jinny's Kitchen with V and to be hoenst I hope they enjoy some Mexican food off the camera. Because it's kinda sad to travel all the way to this beautiful location and all you eat is instant ramen !! 

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Are you saying that they are staying in Mexico and they are eating instant ramen?!?!?! :scream:

That is sacrilege!
:Furious:

Do they not know that Mexico has the yummiest food in the world?!?! I basically go to Mexico SOLELY for the food. It is too delicious!

I also hope that they are eating Mexican food off screen. :coolshades:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

On 3/19/2023 at 2:06 AM, agenth said:

and hopefully they got more than one free day at this beautiful beach! 

I agree with you! V seems to be enjoying Ramen since Day 1. It's good that in Episode 4 they were able to take a day off and enjoy the Bacalar beach. The location is quite serene and V's hawaiian polo complemented the view. 

I must say that he is a very diligent intern at Jinny's Kitchen and his cute gestures were very fun to watch. I liked him more since he appeared in this show. :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

JK and V

These are the recipes from the two youngest members if you are interested. (JK shared the recipe on Weverse). Nowadays, it is so easy to get them even in my small home town.  If you want to know what else they love to eat, you can check the account of @BTSARMYKitchen on Twitter.  We even have a BTS Recipe Book as a reference.  

FYI too, that scene was also the day we found out where Taehyung's "7" is located.

RM

ctto

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #SUGA|AgustDTour #V_JinnysKitchen #jhope_on_the_street #JiminFACEiscoming #SetMeFreePart2 #LikeCrazyIsComing]