BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #JhopeInTheBox #SUGA|AgustDTour #SUGAsBirthdayIsComing #Intern_V #FACEisComing]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #JhopeInTheBox #SUGA|AgustDTour #Intern_V #FACEisComing]

SUGA

One of the reasons why I took over Epik High's thread here is that they were the reason that inspired both SUGA and RM (now they have become friends) in their early music direction.  (However, due to the current RL activities, I'm only able to focus only on BTS.)  Thank you for the stories, insight, etc Tablo.  I used to watch both of you in TROS when Haru was small.  Wishing you and your family the best always.

Fpp7b27aYAArar9?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Fpp7aINakAAz7eX?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Our lovely SUGA 

ctto

• Like 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #JhopeInTheBox #SUGA|AgustDTour #V_JinnysKitchen #JiminFACEisComing #RMxBOTTEGAVENETA]

Aww Hobi! I wish him all the best and agree that he and Jin will be back soon! I am glad they have each other and lol at Jin’s jokes. He is too funny! 

RM looks great and wish him safe travels too!

I preordered Jimin’s SET and ready for new music. 

Still waiting for news re Suga’s upcoming tour to here too. Lots of stuff to distract me from Jin and Hobi being gone for a bit! 

• Love 1