BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

j-hope

ctto

p.s Love j-hope's presentation of what he had prepared for this album during V-live.  I hope those who were loud at the back to really listen to what he was saying.  It's cool to see he was able to express what he himself wanted for his album, his merch, his outfits for the MV, his listening party (to gather the artists) etc in details.

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

I have been streaming on Apple Music the entire day and been trying to digest the album. It is incredible with good earphones and in HD/lossless!! I can’t even pick a favorite track and love it from start to finish, except the intro. 

• Blob 3

Another version of Hobi's thought

So, I'm playing Future as Hobi has requested

Apple Music

ctto

p.s

It's better to read a few translations so you'll get better understanding of what he's trying to say if you are not fluent in Korean yet.  See how the translators themselves used different words/phrases but at the end of it you'll see the whole message.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

”We are on set with South Korea artist J-hope for his new single “Arson” ~ Instagram

”I have been very passionate about my work since I was young, and my passion is hot as fire - so I picked fire for the theme of this song” ~ J-hope

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgDxGmtjl0m/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

:hahah!:

@YongZura⁷ Thanks for all the updates on our boys!

:foryou:

• Awesome 1