BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

JIMIN

Jimin: They’re more than just friends, brothers or family—they just feel like a place you can always come back to. What I really felt when we were in the US recently was that I had times where I would have a lot of things going on in my head, and after I went through all that and came back around and talked with the other members, a lot of times they would tell me, “Ah, I see. I sort of figured. But I think you’ll be okay if you just keep doing what you’re doing. It’s all good.” It’s hard to put into words exactly, but I always got the impression they’re this powerful force that mentally helps me to return to my true self. So they’re more than just cool—it’s just, “thank you always.” It’s hard to put into words, but it’s something like that.

ctto

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

I am back from field work trip and my Proof set arrived!! It was a nice surprise since now I am listening to Disc 3 and the new songs and demos are all amazing!!! I especially Hobi’s DNA = Epiphany - Jin’s English is incredible, Tony Montana, See Saw too, Still With You acapella!!!! and Young Forever….

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Great @Yinye Mine is still shipping soon including SUGA's note book.  Glad that you love what they have prepared especially for ARMY.  Finally we are able to listen to the songs that were in their heavily guarded "vault" :hwaiting2:

What about yours? Have you got it already? 

Latest update:  I got it today (Sunday) and have listened to all the songs on CD3.  How precious!

I was just thinking about this. I really dislike when someone just mentioned "please stream harder" whenever we did not achieve certain goal.  However at the same time it is understandable, how are they able to see the effort of each individuals.  Well, this time this suggestion is easier to be done by each individual. I usually play the playlists as BGM while doing various personal activities.  Aim for the longevity.

• Blob 1

#MyBTStory

ARMY, we come so far together and BTS will keep making more memories with you, each and every day!

Whenever I see the picture or video of 7 of them together, automatically it reminds me of the precious moment of being the 8th (at the same time). 

(It seems I might need more time to adjust myself to the change of having to see them individually more in every post.)

RM

ctto 

• Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#CHAPTER2 #AFBF #AllTheBestBTS #YetToCome4thWin]

More results are coming!  Congratulations #BTS

ctto

p.s If you don't see any new post here for a few days, please dont worry, I'm focusing on RL task atm.  Just visit their IGs to see their latest activities.  Take care.
  • Wiggle 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#CHAPTER2 #AFBF #AllTheBestBTS #YetToCome4thWin #PROOFNo1BB200]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#AFBF #AllTheBestBTS #YetToCome4thWin #PROOFNo1BB200]