BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

36 minutes ago, Yinye said:

I love JK but I am not sure about this mullet hair

Dude ! That mullet hair had me like this:

Spewing Tyler Perry GIF by Nickelodeon

At first glance (I wasn't paying much attention to the video because I was multitasking), I thought it was Yoongi who had gone full mullet style (which had not made me a happy camper tbh :rage:).

But taking a closer look and I was like: what happened to JK?

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

LOL :D Love their white outfits though. :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2

On 5/17/2022 at 11:00 PM, YongZura⁷ said:

Jin's Proof of Inspiration

#Moon #JamaisVu

As for the pair of songs chosen I guess we can predict but as the order of each day, I'm not sure.  Birthdays? It's possible.

ctto

On 5/17/2022 at 11:15 PM, Yinye said:

Jin making me go awwwww  

I loved Moon and Jamais Vu (because of Jin’s vocals) so I don’t mind having them on Disc 2 

hello @YongZura⁷ Zura. hello @YinyeYinye. :D incredible songs. thanks again for taking the time to send us the thoughtful recommendation songs, Zura. 

aa238895552bb824900eb1d65ea56682d8d06f27

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

SUGA with two contrasting songs.  That's one of the reasons why BTS is unique... we can listen to different types / genres of music from just one group.  

ctto

p.s

1.Lately I'm not able to follow the 12.00 a.m KST.... and only update a few hours later.  Hope you will always check the main source for the latest update. 

2. @partyon You have my deepest respect for being able to let others know about BTS more than me.  :fullofhearts: Anyone with an open mind and heart is always welcome here to know more about BTS even if you are just a casual listener or not a #BTSARMY yet. I am also learning about them all the time.

• Love 1
  • Blob 1