BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

A little bit of Korean Culture to experience (at least once in your lifetime :hwaiting2: I used the opportunity while waiting for a flight back home years ago in SK.  They have this small section where foreigners can try everything related to Korean culture there, just show them your passport. )

Spoiler

ctto

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

A little bit of Korean Culture to experience (at least once in your lifetime.  I used the opportunity while waiting for a flight back home years ago in SK.   They have this small section where foreigners can try everything related to Korean culture there, just showed them your passport.)

ctto

original.gif

hai @YongZura⁷ .. , thank you for sharing with us your story. have a good weekend for you as well. :D

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GetWellSoonJin #PTD_THE_CITY_LV #BTS_THE_CITY_LasVegas #Day1]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GetWellSoonJin #PTD_THE_CITY_LV #BTS_THE_CITY_LasVegas #Day2]

@YongZura⁷ There was an article in Allkpop about the military enlistment:

BTS's Jin and HYBE's CCO respond to military exemption concerns

1649561365-jin-butter-album-version-4-28

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/04/btss-jin-and-hybes-cco-respond-to-military-exemption-concerns

On 4/7/2022 at 2:31 AM, Kathia said:

Btw, it seems more k-pop acts are coming to Europe for concerts. My hopes for BTS coming too are increasing a lot now!!!:D

Yeah, if BTS comes to Europe @agenth and I will for sure be lining up to get tickets. :D 

They're not that popular here, though, but it would be fun if they gave a couple of concerts.

• Love 2
  • Blob 2

I'm sure BTS wouldn't come to my city, though it's easy to get to another city in Europe. Have BTS not been to London/Wembley Stadium yet? Not sure...

I'm a newbie fan so I wouldn't know haha, though I think I remember them coming to London due to a youtuber asking random people on the street if they know BTS.... 

@partyon i don't really understand the MS issue? I thought the "BTS law" is not an actual exemption, merely a possible delay for BTS members of another 1-2 years beyond the usual cutoff date for last possible MS....

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, agenth said:

I'm sure BTS wouldn't come to my city, though it's easy to get to another city in Europe. Have BTS not been to London/Wembley Stadium yet? Not sure...

They have had concerts in London. And I find it the most likely that they will give a concert in London this time around too.

They have been to my city but not for a concert. Am finding it highly unlikely they will give a concert here either.

I guess you and I need to travel to the UK for the concert. :glasses:

ContentSnoopyAsianconstablebutterfly-siz

11 minutes ago, agenth said:

@partyon i don't really understand the MS issue? I thought the "BTS law" is not an actual exemption, merely a possible delay for BTS members of another 1-2 years beyond the usual cutoff date for last possible MS....

Yeah, the BTS law is not exemption - just delay. But there have been talks in the government about including popular culture in the exemption law.

Here is Soompi's article about it:

HYBE CCO Explains BTS’s Official Stance On The Possibility Of A Military Exemption

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

https://www.soompi.com/article/1521385wpp/hybe-cco-explains-btss-official-stance-on-the-possibility-of-a-military-exemption

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

@partyon and @agenth

Actually there was another press conference earlier and the question was brought up during that press con. (This is the translation from one of our trusted ARMY translators.

He even said  that it is a sensitive issue and that's why I feel uncomfortable "talking" about it. Plus we are Non-Korean and there are other political matters involved and now SK has a "new" government.  As an ARMY I trust BTS and Jin here entrusted this matter to his company.  So for me, we just wait until they inform us .... (another "Hello, this is BigHit ... on Weverse.:sweet: Hopefully the matter will be resolved so that they are able to make a better future plan)

p.s BTW, don't worry about ARMY.  We have already  make a plan what to do when they are enlisted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for the next World Tour, it depends also on the country's policy during this current situation.  ARMYs are expecting a big announcement at the end of Day 4 concert. Have you bought the ticket for the online concert on Day 4?

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GetWellSoonJin #PTD_THE_CITY_LV #BTS_THE_CITY_LasVegas #Day3]

@partyon @agenth @Kathia

In regards to BTS World Tour in Europe:

(2018) Love YourSelf Tour in Europe , they went to

- London, Amsterdam, Berlin, and Paris.

(2019) Love Yourself (Speak Yourself)

- London 2 days (Wembley - ticket sold-out in 90 mins) and Paris 2 days (Stade de France)

They are supposed to have (Map Of The Soul Tour) in 2020 but  were cancelled because of the pandemic.   They were supposed to visit London and Berlin in Europe. They then started the online streaming concert and now both online, offline, Live Play etc. 

As for the demands in Europe, based on Map Of The Soul 7 (2020) album itself, it got No. 1 in these countries. So you can imagine...

1*9U51RhX5c3hVFFDESKsJ9Q@2x.jpeg

Thus, you'll still have to fight for the ticket when it's available. :fullofhearts:

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

It's upsetting to see "people" throwing things at #BTS during the concert.  I'm not sure whether they really know the etiquette during a concert or just don't care.

ctto

p.s Something is really OFF, who are these people?

• Blob 1

Crazy! Those people are insane! They can hurt the members! Have they not thought about it? No wonder RM spoke about it during the speech.

@YongZura⁷Ahah I guess I will have to fight for it! :D Also, I thought they were supposed to come to Barcelona for their 2020 tour. Or am I mistaking them for a different group?

I can go easily to the European cities BTS have given concert before. But if I had to choose, I'd rather choose Berlin and Amsterdam over Paris or London.

Can't wait for the live concert next weekend! Perhaps, I will take a nap in the afternoon in order to watch the show at 3h30am ;)

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, Kathia said:

@YongZura⁷Ahah I guess I will have to fight for it! :D Also, I thought they were supposed to come to Barcelona for their 2020 tour. Or am I mistaking them for a different group?

That's right.  Barcelona is the neighbouring countries right?  Now I'm confused  ha ha ...  what's happening to my general knowledge?  

Maybe to help you out, we can open a chatroom here :hahah!:I usually focus 100% on the first watch because there are 6 different views... I just don't want to miss anything.  However,  for the second watch I'll be together with other ARMYs in the chat.

• Blob 2