BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

In between doing homework at Bangtan Academy and new semester at U ... We are in Chapter 2 of Bangtan Universe in the year of 2023 where the 6 BTS members are doing solo activities in various form while Jin has finished his training and going to be the trainer soon. Although he's enlisted atm, he has saved some content for the ARMY so that we'll not miss him so much (Well, it doesn't always work Jin but we appreciate it as always.  Warm thought and prayers for you while fulfilling your duty)

The past week Jimin and Hobi are the highlight of the event in Paris.  Still there are many more articles and photos of them.  (Some ARMYs also learnt a little bit of the fashion house' business)

One of the articles 

ctto

• Blob 2

Hiii! Good luck on your studies! I am still around and trying to keep up with all the news too but since for me, I love BTS for their music, I don’t have much to say re their side activities. I am glad Jin in doing well and it is kind of him to prepare some content in advance. I am just waiting for the next solo music new, which should be Jimin’s. :) 

• Love 2

On 1/19/2023 at 3:25 AM, Table122000 said:

Question: Saw that Suga is Brand Ambassador for Valentino and article said he will lead the ad campaign for the new collection. But isn't he going into the military service in March 2023? His 30th birthday is March 9.

If you are following his IG, you'll know where he's flying to:

ctto

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Safe travels to Yoongi! Is Hobi still in Paris? Maybe we will have a SOPE reunion in Paris?! Just me wishing lol. 

I still have Disney+ so I will def watch Hobi’s JITB documentary. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Awesome 2

13 hours ago, Yinye said:

Safe travels to Yoongi! Is Hobi still in Paris? Maybe we will have a SOPE reunion in Paris?! Just me wishing lol. 

I still have Disney+ so I will def watch Hobi’s JITB documentary. 

Our Hobi is already back in SK :approves:   He had an enjoyable week there.  I also still have my Disney +  (paid/renew for 3 months) but thinking of buying it on Weverse to keep.  I wonder what Yoongi will be wearing ... some said this event is different from the one we have seen with Hobi and Jimin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bright as a team and solo artist

ctto

• Blob 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2023GrammyNominatedArtist #WishingTheBest4Jin #SUGAxValentino #Hot100SoloArtists]
On 1/18/2023 at 9:25 PM, Table122000 said:

Question: Saw that Suga is Brand Ambassador for Valentino and article said he will lead the ad campaign for the new collection. But isn't he going into the military service in March 2023? His 30th birthday is March 9.

Chingu, am not sure actually. I guess he should enlist no later than in March because of his birthday. That is the law in SK and no one is exempt from that.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Have been rumors going around that he might do public service because of his shoulder injury, but nothing has been confirmed yet. I guess we will hear about his plans soon anyway. Are you a fan of BTS and/or Yoongi? :kiss_wink:

I am actually mostly very eager to know whether we will get an album or at least some songs by him in February before any MS commences.

On 1/20/2023 at 3:08 AM, YongZura⁷ said:

His documentary is coming this February.

This will be an interesting watch for sure! @the_sweetroad were you aware that our vitamin bomb Hobi is coming out with a documentary?

@YongZura⁷ It was so much fun to see Yoongi being such a Taeyang fanboy. I really liked their interactions.

We're getting a lot of Dior and Valentino lately. :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2023GrammyNominatedArtist #WishingTheBest4Jin #SUGAxValentinoxMarieClaire #Hot100SoloArtists #JhopeInTheBox]