BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

I was late to watch the Festa Dinner and immediately when I joined, I sense something was different and the guys seemed a bit emotional, which made me emotional. By the time Hobi was crying, I was also having tears. 

I’ll just post what I wrote on Twitter:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#CHAPTER2 #AFBF #AllTheBestBTS]

OP (in Weverse) wrote the best what majority of us are trying to convey to the members.  

MORE
Spoiler

Tae's letter to ARMY (translated by Bora)
Another version
(Translated by Claire)
Spoiler

@Yinye  :fullofhearts:ARMYs are great people.

ctto

• Love 1

@Min2206 What?!?! They’re going on INDEFINITE hiatus ? Right after they came out with a new album?

@agenth Looks like we can kiss a European tour goodbye 

:crybaby:

I wish the boys the best of luck. Guess they need time to do their own things for a while and I assume some of them will enlist soon too.

• Sad 2

Well, I should not be surprised. They do deserve a break after all their hard work and I kind of agree with RM's words or at least they are relatable. They should be able to take a breather and re-discover who they are, so I hope they take the time to do all the things they need to do plus all the things they want to do. 

Unfortunately I only became a fan like a year ago because I had no idea before the BTS event last year. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Will be watching the dinner video again after getting some of the subtitle/caption fully corrected by our ARMY translator.  To start of:

Spoiler

*I have always admire how BTS members are so eloquent and to see some of  them held back their tears informing and sharing about their next step with ARMY personally was what make it so emotional to me.  We understand, we do and wish all the best to each member. 

**They will pursue their individual endeavour and will continue RUN BTS as a group etc.  They did mention about having solo albums, solo concerts in the future. ( Hobi definitely will be the first to have his solo concert at Lollapalooza and Tae will have ".. In The Soop" with his Wooga Squad.)

***I personally will continue posting about their individual and group activities  as usual(as long as I'm able to and as long as the management of Soompi allowed).  My only request from Soompi members here is to always refer to the "original resource" and not just from "hearsay" or unreliable media like "short, video clip without context", rumours from koreaboo or something similar whenever you want to get/share information about them.  [Even if it's from me (who also have personal flaws) to firstly, check the original resource]

p.s

Original Resource = from the members themselves especially (their twitter /weverse/IG post etc) 

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Hello @partyon  Life goes on ............. :partyblob:

25 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

extracts 

BigHit Music, through K-media shared “BTS will be starting a new chapter in which they will be carrying out team activities alongside individual activities. It will be a time during which each member will grow through various activities ...

rather a notice of their individual activities

ctto

Bts Muster Bts Bye GIF - Bts Muster Bts Bye Bts Sowoozoo - Discover & Share  GIFs

Guess they have figured out what they want to do or pursue or feel like exploring, in their respective life.   They deserve their freedom of individuality.  Am also glad that they value their brotherhood and still want to do the group event.    They have to learn that not all will be getting the same amount of fame equally, once branching out on own.  Sincerely wishing each of them the best. 

These guys are one of the most inspiring person(s) I have ever come to know.  Glad we meet them in this season.

For Proof, you did the introductions to “Yet To Come,” “Run BTS” and “For Youth.” Did you have to do anything special when recording each song?
Jung Kook: I mostly just listen for the mood of a song and then sing it—there’s no exact way to define what I do. But to put it simply, I’d say I sang “For Youth” in a very sorrowful way, “Run BTS” in a way that sounds like we did a long time ago and “Yet To Come” with a similar feeling to “Life Goes On.” I kept thinking I wanted to try recording again. I think I could do better, just that things were a little hectic when we recorded.

ctto.

• Love 2