BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GetWellSoonJin #WeAreBulletproof #10thJune2022 #WithYou #ThatThat]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#WeAreBulletproof #10thJune2022 #WithYou #ThatThat #intheSEOM]
1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

So the latest news is SUGA will also be featuring in PSY's title track "That That".  It's tomorrow!

ctto

original-1.gif

hai Zura @YongZura⁷ .. thank you for letting us know. :D the never-ending evolution of Suga's dreams, he got to collaborate with PSY. it feels so amazing to fall in love through his music. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3

Personal Post

I still love the drama "Our Beloved Summer" (plus its webtoon) and Christmas Tree by V is a bonus to me.

Congrats!

ctto

Waking up and getting a notification from my bank about an item bought but can't remember what it was at that moment :idk:but have an idea what it is now.

I was happy when the pre-order DVD sold out ... but then came the 2nd pre-order .. what a temptation.  @Yinye I'm "skipping" this one for now ... my half year financial plan need to be revamped! :hahah!: So we still have the Album of the year + possible merch, membership fee (would like to try the +Merch one), Memory of 2021, hmmm... ,World Tour Concert somewhere ... + possible merch, possible RUN BTS Ver 2 (love to get the behind scene) / Bon Voyage 2022 , Summer/Winter package etc.

By the way,  for those reading this post, we do understand that one does not NEED to have all these, we do have a lot of FREE CONTENT by BTS members.  This is just a personal choice and it depends on each and everyone's own budget.  

p.s Still waiting for SUGA's and JK's items in the coming June and July.

• Love 2

Yes, ARMY does not need all the items, just pick a few that means the most to you. I got the Soowoozoo Blu-Ray and will get the new album for sure. I didn’t join the last PTD concert online and will be skipping lots of merch this year too. I limit to two items only! That included Memories later. 

I am so excited for this collab:

Yoongi in the MV!!! Oops didn’t mean to quote myself but Psy but now to lazy to fix. Lol 

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

Our Min PD is having fun :hwaiting:I really thought today is 29th (My father's birthday too) and then realise... it is still 28 :getmygrooveon:I'm excited after watching the teaser too.

FRZ1LsFXsAEEW4e?format=jpg&name=small

Taken from:

Spoiler

and different angle

FRZkF4rWYAE6er4?format=jpg&name=small

The interview

Spoiler

Can't help but laugh with Psy! Ha ha ha

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Psy That That feat Suga MV is so funny and the song is so catchy and fun. It’s a hit. 

Airport worldwide tweeting BTS + ARMY is like woah - we really are a famous fandom lol. 

Edited by Yinye
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, Yinye said:

Psy That That feat Suga MV is so funny and the song is so catchy and fun. It’s a hit. 

:hahah!: I can't stop laughing, admiring, wondering etc etc starting from his first appearance .... but his verse is :onfirex:

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Sorry guys, have been out of town for a week. But I did read in the news that our Suga was going to be Producer Min in one of PSY's new songs. BUT it came as a total surprise that he also sings and raps in it, as well as, features in the music video. :love:

My favorite scene

Psy-Suga-That-That.png

Such a tender moment :joy:

suga_main_8.png

tagging @confusedheart @agenth @the_sweetroad

• LOL 3
  • Love 2