BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD60 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONisHere]

YongZura⁷

Hi @YongZura⁷!!! Are you going to watch their concert online? I believe it's thr 16th, right? Did you buy your ticket through weverse app? I was supposed to buy their ticket back in March for their Seoul concert, but I had a trip booked and couldn't buy a ticket for their concert in the end. How do you do it? Thanks :heart:

EDIT: Okay, I found out and bought the ticket! I can't believe I'm going to watch it at 3h30am in the morning. I'm crazy!

• Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, Kathia said:

EDIT: Okay, I found out and bought the ticket! I can't believe I'm going to watch it at 3h30am in the morning. I'm crazy!

We :heart: and support you too :fullofhearts:and btw you can already verified your ticket NOW before the day of the concert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm thinking of having our own mini event at the same time as millions of ARMY are going to celebrate  #PTD_THE_CITY_LV #BTS_THE_CITY_LasVegas We may not be able to be there but we can live vicariously through the ARMYs there.  So let's go!

What does it mean?

FPntuEFVUAAEWtl?format=jpg&name=small

ctto

• Love 1

56 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

We :heart: and support you too :fullofhearts:

Thank you chingu!!!:foryou:

Btw, it seems more k-pop acts are coming to Europe for concerts. My hopes for BTS coming too are increasing a lot now!!!:D

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

I've been following a conference on and off from morning till evening today.  What a day!  Let's follow the boys and  ARMYs who are in Vegas at the moment. Ohhh...first,  we got another notification from BigHit regarding Jin and we agree that Jin's health is priority (His movement will be limited). Health and safety = Happy.  Vegas has become purple (especially the weekends) and will continue till the concert ends. *Borahaegas has also become another new meaning to BTS and their ARMYs.

FPyya2aVgAM_QN8?format=jpg&name=medium

FPyya7lVQAQ2MAx?format=jpg&name=large

The impact!

FPyybDLVsAEFWKz?format=jpg&name=large

Taken from:

Spoiler

ctto

• Blob 1