BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

CF

@stella77 I woke up as usual this morning and went through Twitter coincidentally. I found a tweet mentioning they are going to be in a program within 1 hour (and it was posted an hour before) Lucky me got to see BTS early in the morning even for just a few mins.

• Awesome 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#YourEyesTellIsOut #MOTS7TheJourneyIsComing ]

@stroppyse thanks for the performances. I got side tracked and haven’t catches up on these Japanese promo. Their singing in Japanese has improved sooooo much (Jin, Hobi, JK and V have the strongest Japanese accent and clarity wise); they have become more confident singing it. I don’t think they will make Korean versions of their Japanese songs though. Their vocals are amazing. 

• Like 2

@stroppyse Thank you.  So far there are only Korean songs made into Japanese version and not the other way round.  Many agree that their Japanese original songs are different, different in the sense that it is so difficult to describe in words.

I'm always curious @stella77 Do the Japanese version songs carry the same meaning as in the original? 

So far we have listened to two new OSTs and later new Intro and Outro of MOTS7-The Journey. 

Another ARMY helping with the schedule

Credit to the owner

p.s I can see both @stroppyse and @stella77 Baby Bangtan's badge with the light mode on 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@YongZura⁷ I have to admit that up until now, I only listen to their original Japanese songs and not the Japanese versions of the Korean ones (because I prefer the original ones and have assumed they are just translated). But let me listen to MOTS:TJ later this week and I will report back if they convey the same or what I think. 

I will do say that the original Japanese songs are unique in their discography. In Japanese JPOP music, there are many songs that have very poetic lyrics and I thought for BTS, these latest two (Stay Gold and Your Eyes Tell) have this type of poetic Japanese lyrics - compared to their earlier Japanese original songs. I need to look up who wrote their Japanese lyrics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The iTunes Store here won’t release MOTSTJ until the 16th for me. :( I want the studio version of Your Eyes Tell. 

I checked GENIUS and the Japanese lyricist for Stay Gold was JUN and UTA and I am thinking it they will be the ones who wrote the Japanese lyrics for Your Eyes Tells as well.

• Like 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#YourEyesTellIsOut #MapOfTheSoul7TheJourney]