BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

BTS and  Sports 

The TL was full with world sport news of SUGA and Jin attending the events related to Basket Ball and Tennis yesterday.  This included the PROOF Collector's Edition that has reached the hands of ARMYS.  (If only I read my module as patiently as the written notes about the members, I'll get A++ ):hahah!:  

ctto

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

If anyone is playing Cookie Run Kingdom and need a friend - add me (same nickname). It's an adorable game and I can't wait to see how they add in BTS lol.

I have finalized my trip to Seoul in November and got tickets to the very last day of the Proof Exhibition!!! It'll be my first ever BTS event in person. Super happy and now can't wait until November. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Enjoy your trip @Yinye

During my time there I also bought a BTS package (a day trip) under KLOOK and visited all the spots related to them.  However, I'm not sure whether it's still available. Well, the important thing is to enjoy being there. 

Link to the unboxing of Proof Collector's set.

The game:

ctto

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

RUN BTS

:hahah!:

ctto

3 hours ago, Yinye said:

Ahhhhh Blu-Ray always get minimal extras!

@YongZura⁷ Blu-Ray quality is sooooooo much better than DVD. For BTS concerts, I buy Blu-Ray or digital. Digital version is also better for environment. 

Love the colour for the Digital version .... is it possible to download  the content?  

• Blob 2

The last digital concert I bought was from iTunes so yes, I could download. I also got HOBI’s JITB and I could download the album into Weverse App. So I think with the digital code, I think you can but I haven’t bought a Weverse digital concert yet. I also bought the Final BR today tooo.

• Love 2