BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Please excuse my totally newbie questions! My wife is a big BTS fan and so I bought her what I thought was the new album. Love yourself Tear, it has the letter Y on it, it has her favorite song Fake Love and she was so happy. But then she mentioned there is another version with different songs? She said it wasn't a big deal and she didn't need it but I could see the longing in her eyes, and I knew I had to get it for her. After some looking around I am more confused. How many different versions are there? I don't think she is interested in collecting all the cards but I know she will want all the songs. If someone could give me some guidance or point me in the direction of an article that would clear the matter up for me I would be grateful.

Thank you

hdcaptain

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hdcaptain said:

Hello everyone,

Please excuse my totally newbie questions! My wife is a big BTS fan and so I bought her what I thought was the new album. Love yourself Tear, it has the letter Y on it, it has her favorite song Fake Love and she was so happy. But then she mentioned there is another version with different songs? She said it wasn't a big deal and she didn't need it but I could see the longing in her eyes, and I knew I had to get it for her. After some looking around I am more confused. How many different versions are there? I don't think she is interested in collecting all the cards but I know she will want all the songs. If someone could give me some guidance or point me in the direction of an article that would clear the matter up for me I would be grateful.

Thank you

hdcaptain

The latest album, it's actually a repackage album with new tracks is called: Love Yourself: Answer and there are different versions photo wise but the tracks are the same. The versions spell out S + E + L + F ; 4 versions. Check out the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Yourself:_Answer 

• Like 2

On 8/28/2018 at 8:19 AM, hdcaptain said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you

hdcaptain

Wow, your wife is a lucky lady :wub:  I did have the same confusion when I was just getting to know them.  These are two videos of the jacket shooting for Love Yourself "Tear" and and "Answer".  Both albums came out this year, the Eng. sub might help.  Each album has 4 versions of different photos.   Hmm.. and I'm still waiting for mine to arrive :ph34r:

Happy Birthday,  JK.

• Like 1