BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

An inspiration

j-hope of K-Pop Sensation BTS Has His Own Story to Tell on New Solo Mixtape

Allow j-hope to introduce himself — and to welcome us to Hope World, the K-pop superstar’s debut solo mixtape. J-hope, 24, born Jung Ho-seok, is one of seven members of BTS, one of the most popular boy bands in the world. But the release of his independent project doesn’t spell any kind of end of the BTS reign. In fact, he is the third member of the group to put out an individual mixtape, giving their army of global fans a taste of his own artistic vision — without fracturing the boy band unity.

“The team always comes first, so I focused on our projects as BTS and tried to make time in the hotel room, on the airplane, and whenever I could find a few minutes,” he says of the two-year-long process of developing Hope World, which he considers “my calling card to the world.”

• 2 weeks later...