BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

7 hours ago, raisin_ said:

Revamp is go. Forums should be back in the next few days - Im checking every couple hours ^_^

Fancafe Ranking #2

Ccw_bpcW8AAKji0.jpg

Cafe just keeps growing and growing!!!

Real time members: 269,946 currently~

LOL thanks GOD...i thought the forum will really disappear

2193b5bde875a891ef6b68cfd7c53e8c.gif

and congrats BTS for growing bigger!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi people! I want to do a video with the most popular kpop idols, but I want other people opinion, not just mine, so I will post this in every thread I can.

Please just answer this post that I'll check all answers.

My question is: IF YOU COULD MEET A KPOP IDOL PERSONALLY (just a person, not a band), WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY?

It doesn't take long to answer!

We all have our favorite groups and artists but there has to be one, just one person who is special, deeply special, and we long to know him/her personally.

So help me do this, ok? thank you all!

PS- If you want, ask other people and post more than one opinion from different people!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PaulaL said:

Hi people! I want to do a video with the most popular kpop idols, but I want other people opinion, not just mine, so I will post this in every thread I can.

My question is: IF YOU COULD MEET A KPOP IDOL PERSONALLY (just a person, not a band), WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY?

We all have our favorite groups and artists but there has to be one, just one person who is special, deeply special, and we long to know him/her personally.

PS- If you want, ask other people and post more than one opinion from different people!

that will be Min Yoongi...I wasn't into him when I started to stan BTS...it was maknae all along...however, the more am into BTS, the more am drawn into Min Yoongi...he has this aura of I-don't-give-a-damn & his drunk-like voice always mesmerize me...I was wondering how does it feels to hold a conversation with him :wub: and perhaps hear him singing while playing a piano....

• Like 2

5 hours ago, YusMY said:

that will be Min Yoongi...I wasn't into him when I started to stan BTS...it was maknae all along...however, the more am into BTS, the more am drawn into Min Yoongi...he has this aura of I-don't-give-a-damn & his drunk-like voice always mesmerize me...I was wondering how does it feels to hold a conversation with him :wub: and perhaps hear him singing while playing a piano....

thank you!!!! :grin:

• Like 2

Hello I'm new here :):) I just want to join another thread after being a jackji shipper in the past. Now I am a BTS trash:D:D. I want to stay updated with them so i joined here. Is this the most active BTS thread?

On 3/27/2016 at 1:59 AM, PaulaL said:

Min Yoongi is my bias but i think i will be really awkward around him. So instead I will choose my bias wrecker Jimin. I think he's really adorable and will be easier to talk to. But I still want to see Min Yoongi :wub::wub:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jackjifever said:

Hello I'm new here :):) I just want to join another thread after being a jackji shipper in the past. Now I am a BTS trash:D:D. I want to stay updated with them so i joined here. Is this the most active BTS thread?

Min Yoongi is my bias but i think i will be really awkward around him. So instead I will choose my bias wrecker Jimin. I think he's really adorable and will be easier to talk to. But I still want to see Min Yoongi :wub::wub:

you are like me! I, myself, haven't decided on which of my bias to choose from!!! They all have their special things! I will have to decide before making the video!!!

thanks for participating! ask around and let me know other answers!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, raisin_ said:

2016 BTS LIVE <화양연화 on stage : epilogue> 

Individual Posters (HD)

Reveal hidden contents

u7tpyFX.jpgZBfQrHF.jpgENaKfA2.jpgUiuCJne.jpgHfZ9WvR.jpgbcCSumE.jpg

*Please note i want to complete/edit the OP but there is some kind of glitch im still following admins up on.

Hopefully i can edit it soon ^^

Do you also have the posters for other members ^^ Thank you

Seriously why is this thread not active? :(

• Like 2

15 hours ago, sugalove said:

Do you also have the posters for other members ^^ Thank you

Seriously why is this thread not active? :(

not dead, not dead!!!! let's keep it alive!!!! I LOVED those photos! The kids are becoming men, uhlala!!! :love:

• Like 1

On 4/8/2016 at 1:44 AM, PaulaL said:

not dead, not dead!!!! let's keep it alive!!!! I LOVED those photos! The kids are becoming men, uhlala!!! :love:

thanks i didn't see that :D But Jimin and Suga's pics are too small. I wish they were bigger as the other ones. But omg Jin's stare. He's not even my bias but x.x

I'm so glad there's someone here other than me :D:D I'll try to post more too

• Like 2