BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#YetToCome9thWin #JackInTheBox #MORE #IntheSeom #ARSON]

I found a good discount for Disney+ here and got an annual subscription for 499 THB. Only for BTS lol. Sorry I have been MIA - been taking care of my elderly mom, my dog, and work etc. 

Looking forward to Hobi’s album this Friday!!

• Love 3

3 hours ago, Yinye said:

I found a good discount for Disney+ here and got an annual subscription for 499 THB. Only for BTS lol. Sorry I have been MIA - been taking care of my elderly mom, my dog, and work etc. 

Looking forward to Hobi’s album this Friday!!

Good for you.  Thinking of subscribing to it in August and yes .. because of #BTS :getmygrooveon:

Don't worry about the thread here... it'll be okay. I believe those who follow this thread will understand. :fullofhearts: Wishing that everything will be better day by day in your life.   Take good care of yourself and your family.

p.s

The only break that I know  is BTS's musical performance as a group ... They are actually very busy preparing so many content for themselves and ARMY at this moment.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

BTS’s V, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, And Peakboy Enjoy The Sunset Together In Poster For “In The SOOP: Friendcation”

The Wooga Fam is looking pretty cozy in the new poster for the spin-off of “In the SOOP”!

Called “In the SOOP: Friendcation,” it is the newest edition of the HYBE reality show, which has previously starred BTS and SEVENTEEN, that will show the Wooga Fam – BTS’s V, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, and Peakboy – embarking on a fun trip together.

In the scenic poster, Park Seo Joon, Peakboy, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, and BTS’s V pose in a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere against the backdrop of the winter sea. Gentle smiles play on their faces, and the crimson sunset creates a peaceful mood. The five celebrities will showcase their ordinary lives off camera as close friends, and fans can expect to see new sides of them and their special friendship.

In-the-SOOP-Friendcation-3-768x1085.jpg

“In the SOOP: Friendcation” premieres on July 22. Check out a teaser here!

BTS’s V, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, And Peakboy Enjoy The Sunset Together In Poster For “In The SOOP: Friendcation” | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: BTS’s V, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, And Peakboy Talk About Their Friendship In New Teaser For “In The SOOP: Friendcation”

“In the SOOP” has unveiled a second sneak peek of the Wooga Fam’s upcoming spin-off!

The latest edition of the HYBE reality show, which has previously starred BTS and SEVENTEEN, will feature the famous squad of real-life friends known as the Wooga Fam: BTS’s V, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, and Peakboy.

In the newly released teaser for “In the SOOP: Friendcation,” the five friends gather in a conference room to plan their four-day trip to Goseong in Gangwon Province. Park Seo Joon exclaims, “I think this is crazy!” and Peakboy asks, “So this is pretty much all going to be spur-of-the-moment, right?”

Meanwhile, V says reassuringly, “Just trust me. That’s all you need to do.”

The clip then moves on to glimpses of the Wooga Fam fishing, skating, and having a blast in an indoor swimming pool during their trip together. Later, as they hang out by a campfire, they reflect on their friendship and how it came about.

Choi Woo Shik observes, “Come to think of it, if we hadn’t played that game that one time, we wouldn’t have met each other.” However, Park Hyung Sik disagrees, “No, we would have still found one another somehow.”

As they go on to open up to one another, the friends point out, “We’ve actually never asked each other things like this before,” before adding, “It’s nice talking about these kinds of things.”

“In the SOOP: Friendcation” premieres on July 22, and it will air jointly on JTBC (at 9 p.m. KST) and Disney+ (at 11 p.m. KST).

Check out the new teaser with English subtitles below! 

Watch: BTS’s V, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, And Peakboy Talk About Their Friendship In New Teaser For “In The SOOP: Friendcation” | Soompi