BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

We're getting Indigo's vinyl  release:fullofhearts:I'm just excited for those who are looking forward to it.  I'm happy with what I have at the moment.  Vinyls remind me of my childhood days when I was staying with my grandmother.  I wonder what happened to those LPs.

ctto

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2023GrammyNominatedArtist #WishingTheBest4Jin #VIBEisComing]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2023GrammyNominatedArtist #WishingTheBest4Jin #VIBEisHere]

@YongZura⁷ Thanks for tagging me chingu! :kiss_wink:

It’s nice to see Yoongi being so active lately - understandable as he is getting closer to the enlistment date… Still waiting for his album though.

Sad Still Waiting GIF by Travis Foster

Seems like our boys are one by one becoming ambassadors for different famous brands. Jimin for Dior, Yoongi for Valentino.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, partyon said:

@YongZura⁷ Thanks for tagging me chingu! :kiss_wink:

It’s nice to see Yoongi being so active lately - understandable as he is getting closer to he enlistment date… Still waiting for his album though.

I'm surprise ... hehehe I thought you will be excited for his photo folio more. :getmygrooveon:Both are coming.

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Seems like our boys are one by one becoming ambassadors for different famous brands. Jimin for Dior, Yoongi for Valentino.

Yes, and Hobi with LV.  He's going to attend the event there in Paris

Correction: He hasn't yet announced by any as the ambassador but (we are expecting... he's the one mentioned in an article..)

ctto

p.s We re going to get 2 photo folios and 4 albums etc

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Yes, and Hobi with LV.  His going to attend the event there in Paris

Yes, read about this too yesterday but forgot to mention it in my previous post. He has also been super active since his album dropped last year. Glad to see him thriving :wub: Tagging @the_sweetroad who is a huge fan of him

24 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I'm surprise ... hehehe I thought you will be excited for his photo folio more.Both are coming.

LOLs :D 

Well, I am mostly excited about getting music from him - as you know I am fonder of the rap line’s music than the vocal line’s  ;) (it’s just my music preference)

I have to say that I am also very intrigued to learn what Yoongles has prepared for us. He has been dropping very interesting and artsy pics since last fall, some of them even “pushing the gender stereotypes” a bit. :love: 

Is it for his album, a collaboration, photo book, exhibition? I wanna know. 
Lean In Tell Me GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1