BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

New Event: My Soompi Corner- Summer Round-Up :piggydance:

Chingus, so how was the summer of 2022? What dramas have you been watching?  Time to we catch up with each other. Do drop in and share what you have been up to.  

Your friendly, neighbourhood EO Team 

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth

OMG Baby JK - Vampire ——-

Concept film for the photobook:

Production film:

Apparently- there will be a photobook for each member —— OT7 fans we go broke!!!!

Weverse: BTS Special 8 Photo-Folio planned for each member will show their different characteristics and its first photobook, Special 8 Photo-Folio Me, Myself, and Jungkook “Time Difference” will be available for presale on August 18 and be officially released on November 2.

More about JK’s photobook - part 2

OMG - 8 photo books = 1 for each and an OT7 group one 

apologies for a bit of a long post and credit goes to respective owners. 

• Blob 2

This morning the photobook sold out in less than a minute but I totally forgot since I was working. 

Weverse Global just opened 2nd Pre-Order and I managed to get one. Good luck everyone!

Update: 2nd Pre-Order sold out! 

Update 3: 3rd Pre-Order is up now!!!!

Edited by Yinye
  • Awesome 1

BTS

This is the event in Korea.  There are events in other countries too... He he... I'm going to check them out today if they are available in my small town.

ARMY

WOW! The facial expressions, the actions are on points.

ctto

p.s

@Yinye  Seeing the latest sell-out items from a project is never a surprise to us.  Personally, I will have to be more selective of what to get in the future.  I usually like the one that is more practical (that I can use).  However, I can't deny there were also  some "impulsive" buying (with just a click). To me. as long as we're happy and can afford it, it is fine.  This is just one out of many ways to make us happy in facing our daily life challenge.

BTW, I've renewed my membership for this year.:fullofhearts:

• Love 1

15 hours ago, Yinye said:

It would save us the shipping x 8. I am a bit annoyed lol. 

:flushed: it is and be prepared with the rest of the members.  This year alone I've ordered something every month so... the shipping feels alone is quite a lot.  If only we are given more options, but at the moment there's none (I can use the total shipping fees to buy the flight ticket instead  :lol:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Voting season

ctto

• Love 1