BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

Taehyung in Paris (Happy to see you happy)

(Some pics of what Tae shared on his IG)

ctto

p.s Always love Claire's description of what are in the pictures

Hope to see update from Jimin, Jin and SUGA too when you are ready to share your activities.

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

On 6/26/2022 at 9:21 AM, Yinye said:

So excited re Hobi’s solo debut album!!! I’m also happy that V is enjoying his Paris trip - I also miss the city. 

Yes, the first out of seven on an appropriate date 1/7.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hobi, Namjoon and Jin

Another "dangerous" (to the heart)  #BTS Chap. 2 

(I guess #Seokjin heard my calling and post on his IG )

Dialogue between Jin and Namjoon.

ctto

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#AFBF #YetToCome8thWin #PROOFNo1BB200 #JackInTheBox]

SUGA, Jin, Namjoon and Hobi

Are we in the middle of their GC?  Even SUGA was here... (the story continued from above)  I should mentioned their names often.

From Switzerland to Paris

ctto

p.s Let's continue streaming as usual from various platform 

• LOL 1

Namjoon & BTS

One of the iconic soundtrack recommended by Namjoon.  Nice to hear it in the middle of the night. At the same time, this soundtrack was also on Yoongi's playlist in their previous broadcast.

ctto

• Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#AFBF #YetToCome8thWin #JackInTheBox]

BTS & V (Taehyung)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung (I believe later we'll get a better picture)

ctto

Just a heads up, I'll be lessening my time here more this coming week to complete some "homeworks" :selfie2:so do check their IG often to know each individual's update (Truthfully, I myself can't keep up ...that's how busier it will be, to be here, there and everywhere.)  A reminder to ARMY to check Weverse too for the upcoming membership renewal next month.

p.s Calling #Jimin, how's your music project going on?  Fighting! and @Yinyetoo, hopefully each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.

• Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#AFBF #YetToCome8thWin #JackInTheBox #MORE #OurIsland]

Dark Hobi photos are really scary and fits the hints he has been giving us. I can’t wait for the new song MORE this Friday. 

I am trying to work today and will def be streaming Proof, YTC, and L&R.

• Awesome 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

BTS’s V Shows Sweet Bonding Moment With Park Bo Gum During Their Recent Visit To Paris

BTS’s V and actor Park Bo Gum are friendship goals!

On June 28, V posted a few photos on Instagram Stories of him of him posing on the airstrip, and in one picture, he showed off his sweet bond with Park Bo Gum. The two celebrities are grinning from ear to ear with their arms around each other. Not to mention, their trendy styles sure are eye-catching!

BTS-V-31.jpg

BTS-V-21.jpg

Spoiler

BTS-V1.jpg

BTS-V-Park-Bo-Gum.jpg

On June 24, V, Park Bo Gum, and BLACKPINK‘s Lisa headed to Paris, France in order to attend the CELINE Men’s Summer 2023 Fashion Show. They arrived in Seoul Gimpo Business Aviation Center (SGBAC) on the afternoon of June 28.

BTS’s V Shows Sweet Bonding Moment With Park Bo Gum During Their Recent Visit To Paris | Soompi

• Like 1
  • Blob 1