BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

@partyon Sorry for being late (will probably bit in next two-three days, too), but I'm ready to the test! I'll give my best. 

@YongZura⁷ Thanks for the tip.

:fullofhearts:

Also, I bet I'll get three members right (the certain line, to bit precise). Like always.

:glasses:

Pic 1

Spoiler

Top row, L to R: Jin, RM (Namjoon), Jimin

Bottom row, L to R:

J-Hope, V, Suga, JK

Pic 2

Spoiler

Top row, L to R: V, JK, Jin, RM (Namjoon)

Bottom row, L to R:

Jimin, Suga, J-Hope

Pic 3

Spoiler

Top row, L to R:

V, Jimin, JK

Bottom row, L to R:

Suga, Jin, J-Hope, RM (Namjoon).

It really looks like family photo. All are so serious and looks like a bit nervous. Nowadays photos are more relaxed and it looks like they're having more fun. More smiles and use lighter colors. I think I like those more. 

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Thanks for tagging me @YongZura⁷ :).

It is comeback time, we are getting a lot of new things.

It's not just CB, it's FESTA ..... the daily gift to ARMY because of their 9th Anniversary.  Today,  it's their 8th Anniversary for their Japan debut.

Spoiler

ctto

• Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

@partyon Sorry for being late (will probably bit in next two-three days, too), but I'm ready to the test! I'll give my best. 

Well done chingu! :heartxoxo:

Pic 2 and 3 you got all of them right! :happydance:

Pic 1 you got some of them right - the 2014 picture is hard because the members look so young in it. :grimace: Gonna wait for @Min2206 and @confusedheart to answer first before we reveal the correct answer. In the meantime, feel free to look at the 2014 pic again and revise your answer. :kiss_wink:

@Idylla Kaizoku This other family portrait pic from 2014 might help you :glasses:

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

Pic 2 and 3 you got all of them right!

spacer.png

I'll try with the first pic again. 

:kiss_wink:

Yes, they are very young on this pic, some are early teens, right? 

Edit: Changed my answer for the first pic.

They look so nice on that last one while smiling, definitely. 

:blush:

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

I added a little hint in my previous post on this thread. It should help because their smiles are the same in 2014 and 2022.Please check it out

Okay. I'll try again. Third time makes the charm (I hope).

:tounge_xd:

I must admit it helps me to recognize someone when he smiles. So it's so true :)

Edit: if I'm wrong this time too, then I've just wait for the answers, because otherwise I have no clue. 

:eatscookie:

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, partyon said:

BTS school is back y’all! :kiss_wink: Grade 2!

I did not enroll for Grade 2. :scream: I uh am taking a break- a LONG break!:naughty:

Pic 1 (2014)

Spoiler

Top Row - L to R : 1. V 2. RM 3. JK  

Bottom Row - L to R: 1. J-Hope 2. Jin 3. Suga 4. Jimin 

Pic 2 (2015)

Spoiler

Top Row : L to R- 1. V 2. Jimin 3. Jin 4. RM 

Bottom Row : L to R - 1. JK 2. Suga 3. J-Hope  

Pic 3 (2016)

Spoiler

Top Row - L to R -  1. V 2. Jimin 3. JK

Bottom Row - L to R -  1. Suga 2. Jin 3. J-Hope 4. RM

10 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

If you have their current pictures, put it side by side and look at their main features. Hee... all the cute ones!  Fighting!

This I can do. :happyshakes:

Spoiler

Top Row - L to R : 1. Suga 2. Jimin 3. JK 4. J-Hope 

Bottom Row - L to R: 1. Jin 2. RM 3. V

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

I did not enroll for Grade 2. :scream: I uh am taking a break- a LONG break!:naughty:

Yes, exactly, that's the spirit! a long break to graduate from Grade 1! You're so dedicated.

:blush:

38 minutes ago, partyon said:

You’re ALMOST there!

'Almost' is enough for now (to me).

:lol:

It's something relaxing in watching the practice/choreography in that regular setting. 

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Pic 3 is correct but in pic 1 and pic 2 two members have switched places (same members in both pics).

Must be my nemesis, people I always get wrong! JK/ J-Hope? 

4 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Yes, exactly, that's the spirit! a long break to graduate from Grade 1! You're so dedicated.

I am not dedicated at all.  I am always looking for ways to dodge these lessons. 

Chemical Run (Gif) by MariiBoops on DeviantArt

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

I will let my BTS sensei @YongZura⁷ grade the bonus gif she posted. 

How did I do, chingu? RM is the best. :wub:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

How did I do, chingu? 

My dearest @confusedheart has her heart so far away..... Check the Princes of Busan in the middle.  You worked hard too!

Sorry @partyon for the late response... I was distracted somewhere else.:getmygrooveon:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is why ARMY loves FESTA.... we are being spoiled by so many gifts. Thank you BTS!

#2022BTSFESTA

#BTS9thAnniversary

The link to the lyric translation from this song, AM I WRONG

https://doolsetbangtan.wordpress.com/2018/06/20/am-i-wrong/

ctto

• Love 2
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

This I can do. 

Yeah, you're good. But a hint from a fellow classmate.

(I was curious where I was wrong so I've checked the first picture... Hehehe, ups.)

Jimin has always the warmest smile. It's soft, and kindhearted, and you can't mix him, when he smiles. J-Hope has the biggest, most open one, RM has the most badass, yet very good nature, protective, Suga smiles small, but powerful. JK has a handsome smile, eee, just... The smile a guy who is smart, handsome, confident and talented has. If that makes sense. V has the rare, reserved smile (which I like the most, I guess), a bit of the knowing smile, but as a positive trait. 

(Does that makes sense? I'm guessing them by smiles, so I'm so glad when I'm having the pics with them smiling.)

(Sorry, I'm babbling.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

(Sorry, I'm babbling.)

Well, I guess everyone has his or her own way of trying to identify someone.  It's interesting that you recognised them from their smiles however I hope one day you will be able to recognise them in any situation.

Well as for me, JK's distinct feature is his doe eyes (RM always used this description when he was reminiscing about their first meeting) and Jimin is his lip and when he smiles he can't see anything (he himself mentioned this, hmmm was it in RUN BTS?  

giphy.gif

@confusedheart Have you ever seen Run BTS before?  They'll make you smile watching them.

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I hope one day you will be able to recognise them in any situation.

I recognize some of them (I think I didn't get RM and J-Hope wrong since... for a long time.) I positive I'm on the right path. Thanks for being patient with me.

:heart4:

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

I'm recognizing some of them (I think I didn't get RM and J-Hope wrong since... for a long time.) I positive I'm on the right path. Thanks for being patient with me.

He he.. the 94 line... Our leader and our Dance Leader of course.   It's fine.. there's no rush.  

FT7IadKWQAAml7O?format=jpg&name=large

FT7IaibXsAQvubF?format=jpg&name=large

ctto

• Love 1
  • Blob 4