BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

15 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Are you ready?  5 more mins

Another translation by Claire 

@twinkle_little_star

ctto

hai Zura @YongZura⁷ .. :D , chinguya, thank you for letting us listen to Jimin BTS feat Ha Sung Woon new song 'With You' Our Blues OST. I deeply thankful to you for sharing this wonderful lyric. :D

:foryou:

tumblr-p0fsyl-YFuw1wsnmapo9-400.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

hai Zura @YongZura⁷ .. :D , chinguya, thank you for letting us listen to Jimin BTS feat Ha Sung Woon new song 'With You' Our Blues OST. I deeply thankful to you for sharing this wonderful lyric. :D

No prob.  We are not going to let you miss any song of theirs anymore.  The song is a duet between these two friends.

ctto

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

No prob. We are not going to let you miss any song of theirs anymore. The song is a duet between these two friends.

ctto

original.gif

Spoiler

@YongZura⁷ ..  , that's so kind of you, and with a hearty thank you, I'm beyond grateful, Zura. this has been such a blessing. thanks again for including me on the list. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 4