BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

5 hours ago, Yinye said:

Sorry between work and CRK, I have been busy! After these photo book, I am really banning myself from non-essential BTS merch. Only music or concert stuff until 2025!!! 

That includes the photobooks of  Jin, V, Suga and Hobi's? :Pandabulous:  They are very good in marketing ...:getmygrooveon:that it's difficult to resist from getting anything related to BTS sometimes.  I'm waiting for it to be sold out...

ctto

• Blob 1

ah what a beautiful song. Jin's lower vocals and harmonizatin with Chris + the moving lyrics + messages conveyed in the MV - it's all excellent. I'm soooo happy for Jin and thanks to both him and Chris for this lovely gift. I think this song may dethrone Awake/Ephiphany as my top Jin solo song. 

• Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [ #The Astronaut #Single #JinxColdplay #GroupProject2025]