BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONisHere]

YongZura⁷

CD 2’s Track list is made up of sub unit and solo songs 

Track 1 is RUN BTS

11 is Friends

15 is Dimple

Sad no Pied Piper or Daeng but I’ll survive lol Yey to Singularity, Stay, Moon and 00:00! 

G’night!! Can’t wait to see Disc 3’s track list tomorrow! 

Edited by Yinye
  • Thanks 1

There are other interesting discussion about the  songs chosen on the Twitter and I wish I can put everything here....  the history and story behind...  

p.s I kept seeing people corrected the original "BornSinner" into "BornSinger" and asking the question why... to other ARMY's post. You just got to know the history yourself.  Do not think that you know everything.  Imagine if they did not put the song in the latest album.... will these ARMYs find out about it?

• Blob 1

I just saw the CD ONLY at the top of disc 3’s track list except the new song ‘For Youth’, which will be available digitally. Some fans already complaining lol. I am so happy I ordered the album. I will make my own digital version of disc 3 lol. 

Happy to get so many Demos and SWY acapella!!!! 

Now I can go to sleep. Still feeling a bit under the weather - we went from hot to cool to hot and now it’s cool again. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Love 1

Another one is coming!

My sister asked me if I wanted to buy anything at the "In The Soop" pop-up  store, it's easy to say NO when you are far away.  What if it's in front of your eyes... I guess I'll lose :partyblob: But this Memories is my "Must - Get - It" Item same as the album.

• Love 1