BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Sorry guys, have been out of town for a week. But I did read in the news that our Suga was going to be Producer Min in one of PSY's new songs. BUT it came as a total surprise that he also sings and raps in it, as well as, features in the music video. :love:

Welcome back! :wub:

I heard about the video earlier today, and we've since watched it twice (can't believe it's already up to 12M views in only 9 hours!). I love this video! Suga looks older here, doesn't he? Probably because his hair is swept off his forehead.

PSY looks the same as he did in Gangnam Syle :lol:.

6 hours ago, partyon said:

My favorite scene

Kdramas and kmovies always have blood coming out the mouth. :blink:

• Love 3

9 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Kdramas and kmovies always have the blood coming out of the mouth.

Yes, especially when they stick you with a sword. No way there's not gonna be blood coming out of your mouth even if the sword hit your leg. 

:loolz:

9 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I love this video! Suga looks older here, doesn't he? Probably because his hair is swept off his forehead.

Yes, he's been looking older lately (since 2021). Mostly due to his hairstyle. He's been showcasing his forehead oppa styling, and it's making him look less boyish and more mature. :wub:

• Love 4

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Sorry guys, have been out of town for a week. But I did read in the news that our Suga was going to be Producer Min in one of PSY's new songs. BUT it came as a total surprise that he also sings and raps in it, as well as, features in the music video. :love:

My favorite scene

You're not alone.  Even SUGA himself couldn't believe it and to hear PSY's evil laugh (through the documentary) is funny but we understand how they work. 

SUGA's IG

MORE

Spoiler

ctto

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Hmm... How much were the tickets if they were cashing in this much money per concert?

I've tagged you for the previous posts in case you would like to do the math. :sweet: I'm also not sure of the exact formula - the different levels from floor to VIP + soundcheck + LIVE PLAY ... online?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I think there are some more ....

ctto

• Blob 1

8 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I've tagged you for the previous posts in case you would like to do the math.  I'm also not sure of the exact formula - the different levels from floor to VIP + soundcheck + LIVE PLAY ... online?

Those are some hefty prices. :scream: No wonder they were cashing in some much per concert in Las Vegas then.

I found some prices for Berlin in 2020 and they were nowhere near the prices paid in the US.

tagging @agenth @Kathia

https://blog.ticketmaster.de/musik/bts-berlin-2020-map-of-the-soul-tour-6373/

These prices look a lot more realistic to what people pay in Europe for concert tickets.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

• Love 1

2 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Love PSY's purple outfit :blush:  and our Yoongi.

I am thinking Yoongi's dark hair is also one of the reasons he's looking more mature nowadays? @the_sweetroad

He does suit colored hair really well too. I know @agenth and many others would love for him to have mint green hair again because no one really rocks it as well as he does. :glasses:

@confusedheart to the test. Who is/are in the pics our BTS sensei posted above? :kiss_wink:

• Love 3

I'm a bit distracted today ha ha... doing something  while posting here too.

Dear @partyon , do a comparison with other Artist too.  Justin Bieber and J. Balvin (HYBE's artists)  are having their world concert too . At the moment I'm focussing on the online concert more. :blush:  Although we are able to travel outside the country now, I personally will not be going anywhere at the moment (Maybe 2023/2024)

B) Choi Min Ho? We do have to look at them twice or more sometimes... 

@twinkle_little_star You meant PSY? :getmygrooveon:I've been watching a few reaction videos and can't help but laughing along with the reactor.. ha ha.  It's fun and the way Yoongi gave more than 100% of his effort plus how PSY's plan worked well, it's a hit. Oh btw, be careful in choosing a lyric video because there are some that took the $ from the stream / stole the translation.

• Love 3