BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

Benny posted a ‘trailer’ for Bad Decisions and I laughed because of the voice over and the background music lol

My sleeping cycle is all weird due to my medicine. I fell asleep at 8 pm and woke up at 1 am local time. Trying to read BTS news and go back to sleep soon. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Blob 2

I was waiting for the trailer while feeling sleepy and dozed off.  Well, he really made all kinds of Bad Decision's promo.  Some like it and some well.... The promo did what it was supposed to do.  Now people are intrigue and waiting for it. 

There'll be another MV trailer tonight.  Before you know it, that will be the DDay - two more days. 

We can already turn on the notification on YT.

Spoiler

Yes, we're never going to stop talking about it.  We're also going to have another live session with him soon.  Stay healthy and happy, Hobi.  

• Blob 2

1 hour ago, Pitchoum said:

OK, I just put info I saw from certify account. Anyway, I understand. 

I will go back to the actress/actor part.

No worry, it's okay to update the thread.  I was highlighting the Arirang News.  Sometimes even @Yinye and I posted the same item at the same time, so the person who post later will delete and change the item like what I did yesterday.   I hope you don't misunderstand.

• Love 1