BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

• 2 weeks later...

All of the members have there own unique style and personality. They are so funny! They always make me laugh whenever I watch them its just really amazing to me how funny they are, I'll be having a really bad day and they will just cheer me right up!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

BTS Rises On Billboard’s Charts + Sets New Record For K-Pop Groups On Hot 100

bts1.jpg

On January 9, Billboard released its charts for the week ending in January 13.

BTS’s “MIC Drop” remix has now set an even longer record for K-pop group tracks on the Hot 100 as it spends its sixth week on the chart. Billboard’s Hot 100 chart measures the most popular songs in the United States, and the remix of “MIC Drop” has even risen in popularity, taking the No. 66 spot after being at No. 82 last week.

While “MIC Drop” scores for BTS on the top songs chart, BTS’s latest mini album “Love Yourself: Her” is doing well on the Billboard 200, which ranks the most popular albums of the week in the United States.

“Love Yourself: Her” has shot up to No. 72 on the Billboard 200 after being at No. 106 last week, and is spending its thirteenth week on the chart.

More HERE

BTS Wins Grand Prize At The 32nd Golden Disc Awards Day 2

bts-golden-disc.jpg

BTS has taken home their first ever Golden Disc Awards Grand Prize (Daesang)!

On January 11, many of K-pop’s biggest stars in 2017 came together to celebrate the past year of music at the second day of the 32nd Golden Disc Awards. While the first day focused on digital music releases, the second day recognized achievements in the category of physical music releases.

After winning a Bonsang for their success in digital music in 2017 at day one of the ceremonies, BTS also received a Bonsang for their physical music releases at day two, along with 10 other artists.

BTS was then announced as the winner of the night’s Grand Prize. This is the first time that the group has won a Grand Prize at the Golden Disc Awards. Leader RM began the speech by saying, “ARMY! You’re watching, right? We really love you!”

The members took turns during their acceptance speech to thank everyone and express their love. They were sure to thank their fellow members, Bang Shi Hyuk, their agency staff, managers, their parents, and their fans ARMY.

MORE

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Taken from Soompi:

bts9.jpg

BTS has taken home the Grand Prize (Daesang) at the 27th Seoul Music Awards!

At the January 25 award ceremony, BTS won their first Seoul Music Awards Grand Prize, as well as a Bonsang.

This is the latest of many Grand Prizes that BTS has won this award season, following Grand Prizes at the Mnet Asian Music Awards, Melon Music Awards, and Golden Disc Awards.

RM started off their Grand Prize accceptance speech by saying, “ARMY! Thank you! My start was because of small things. I just liked music, or I wanted to express myself, or someone on stage looked cool. I think that the other six members were like that as well. That’s brought us here today.”

READ MORE

Taken from: Soompi

Impressive performance by Little K-tigers

• Thanks 1

BTS.jpg

Taken from Soompi

BTS Becomes First Korean Group To Receive RIAA Gold Certification With “MIC Drop” Remix

On February 4 KST, it was revealed that the Steve Aoki remix of the group’s track “MIC Drop” achieved the gold certification standards for the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).

500,000 “units” are required for gold certification. One permanent digital download counts as one unit, and 150 on-demand audio and/or video streams count as one unit.

PSY was the first Korean artist to achieve this feat with “Gangnam Style”, and BTS is now the first Korean group to do so.

Read MORE

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...