BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

I’ve been a long time fan of JPOP so of course, I am a casual fan of Back Number. I recommend their greatest hit album: “Encore”. My fav Jrock top 3 are: B’z, One Ok Rock, and Miyavi though! Still super excited we are getting a rock ballad/type? Yeyyyyy - being on rock Bangtan phase. I want the Coca Cola CM Jungle cover too! Ohhhh maybe it’s for the next Japan single?!? 

Just saw the Japanese TV clip from the ZIP new program and this new collab song is a “rock love ballad” 

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Jimin asking for music recommendations for bed time and most Army replies with BTS song lol. I recommended Jessie Ware’s ‘Stay Awake, Wait for Me.” Please listen and enjoy! I don’t think Jimin will see my comment among the 20+K messages lol.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Yinye said:

Jimin asking for music recommendations for bed time and most Army replies with BTS song lol. I recommended Jessie Ware’s ‘Stay Awake, Wait for Me.” Please listen and enjoy! I don’t think Jimin will see my comment among the 20+K messages lol.

Agree with that.  Their songs are our playlist day and night, that's why ha ha.  You may never know, Jimin might see your post.  Whenever I visit Weverse, there are also other ARMY that have similar thought ... and it's understandable.  All of us do feel that way since ARMYs are millions.  However that should not stop us from sharing our info since other ARMYs can also benefit from our post.

Credit to the owner

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GrammyNominatedBTS #BE_EssentialEdition #BTSonMTV_Unplugged]