BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #VMAWithBTS #BestGroup #BestKPop #BestPop]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #VMAWithBTS #BestGroup #BestKPop #BestPop #BestChoreography]

Yes, JK’s bday!! I joined OIAA’s birthday charity event to celebrate! 

I really like the article by Natalie Morin. I can’t believe it is THE first time an Asian act won a major category after all these years. I am happy for BTS but I agree that going forward, we don’t need MTV or Western validation. They are nice to have (and I know all musicians want a Grammy etc.) but not worth being used for views and then not acknowledged for their talent as musicians. 

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #HappyBirthdayJungkook]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #HappyBirthdayJungkook #JungkookDay]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #HappyBirthdayJungkook #JungkookDay #BTS1onHot100]

MY fellow armys, words can´t describe how happy I am at this historic moments. We have all worked hard to make this possible and BTS has given us such an amazing and fun song!!

I´m so happy for them :bawling:

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

I woke up at 4 am due to a major thunder storm and couldn’t go back to sleep and then I saw this amazing news!!! Congratulations to BTS and Army!!! We did it!!!!! Yey!!! We can celebrate this win and JK’s b-day! I need to go back to sleep though but with happier dreams! Group hug and yeyyyyyyyy!!!

:highonflowers::7555_attack:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Is this what we called a surreal moment?  Congratulations again to BTS, the writers of Dynamite, BigHit & staff and BTSARMY.:foryou:

Another congratulatory letter from the President of South Korea

and this is from PSY

Credit to the owner

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1