BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

I am very curious about these 2: shooting star and mom is an alien (lol at mom’s alien) - what kind of taste is it lol?!

Jimin’s choosing almond bourbon is taste! I think I would like that and strawberry! 

I thought they disliked choco mint; so it is funny that it made the list lol 

• LOL 1

47 minutes ago, stella77 said:

I am very curious about these 2: shooting star and mom is an alien (lol at mom’s alien) - what kind of taste is it lol?!

Jimin’s choosing almond bourbon is taste! I think I would like that and strawberry! 

I thought they disliked choco mint; so it is funny that it made the list lol 

Jin likes it:

:D

EbvXrdkWoAALShd?format=jpg&name=900x900

Credit to the owner

• LOL 1

@stroppyse Although I am an OT7, it was V that really captured my attention with his voice in the beginning. He def has grown into himself and I am loving his confidence. No need for me to comment on his beauty - everyone knows it lol. I also love his honest expressions because I am like that too (can’t do poker face if something is bothering me - it’s going to show on my face lol). Singularity is still my favorite BTS solo song. 

• Awesome 1

@stroppyse yes - every member shines in their own way and have incredible charms and talent. That is also why I am OT7, because I love something about each of them individually.  of course, I appreciate their amazing relationship with each other and when they unite and bring it as a group - it makes them incredibly charismatic and unique group. I’ve been listening to Asian pop (THPOP, CPOP, JPOP, KPOP) since the late 90’s and to me, a group like BTS is rare in the Asian music scene.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Twitter is my first resource to get the latest news of activities that involved BTS, however sometimes I see something that shouldn't be seen. So, I stopped.  Let's go to the kitchen and have some food

Credit to the ARMY at the kitchen, we'll try other recipes next time.

The best news I've read today:

BTS Now Has The Bestselling Album Of 2020 In The United States, South Korea, Japan And Worldwide

by Bryan Roslli

When BTS fans talk about the group’s world domination, they’re not exaggerating. Following the release of their new Japanese album, Map of the Soul: Journey, the Korean pop septet now claims the bestselling album of 2020 in the United States, Korea, Japan and worldwide

Map of the Soul: 7 - The Journey easily became the bestselling album of the year in Japan within its first week, while shattering several daily records along the way. The album—which contains Japanese versions of songs from 2018’s Love Yourself: Answer, 2019’s Map of the Soul: Persona and 2020’s Map of the Soul: 7, along with four new Japanese tracks—notched historic first-day sales of 447,000 and passed 500,000 copies in its second day. It ultimately topped the Oricon Albums Chart for five consecutive days and sold 564,000 copies in its first week.

MORE

• Awesome 1

Our sweetest *Mathyung and also ARMY's heart stealer #Seokjin

EdM4LaCVAAA5YKt?format=jpg&name=large

From Weverse today:

*MATHYUNG (맏형) "oldest brother" opposite of maknae, a mathyung is the oldest male in a group (in bts, it's jin

** OP's post referred to the latest episode of Run BTS

• Love 1

Speaking of BTS and Samsung Collab - the galaxy buds came back in stock here. After struggling to buy or not for the last 13 hours, I splurged and got it. Excited to hear the sound quality because I am a super fussy re good sound for earphones. Apple AirPods are terrible (they hurt the ears and poor sound quality). 
:sad1:< crying because ahh now I am broke. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Speaking of BTS and Samsung Collab - the galaxy buds came back in stock here. After struggling to buy or not for the last 13 hours, I splurged and got it. Excited to hear the sound quality because I am a super fussy re good sound for earphones. Apple AirPods are terrible (they hurt the ears and poor sound quality). 

Did you manage to try it on or .... just hearing from words of mouth :)  .... Well I do hope you'll like it. 

• Love 1

9 hours ago, stella77 said:

Was on Twitter and saw this lovely photo of the guys at the Jingle Ball and they all looked amazingly dapper, esp. Jin! 

Might be because of the latest BTS Episode  :wub:

iHeartRadio JingleBall

Credit to the owner

p.s I remembered following their news on Twitter at that time.

• Love 1

I have to rant 

So Time magazin is coming out with a special issue about BTS.

Honestly no armys should waste their money on that. From the atrocious cover to the inside filled with so much misinformations, racial stereotypes and disrespect to both BTS and us the fans. It´s just a quick money grab with no effort put into it whatsoever. This is so disappointing considering that the first special issue they did on BTS was so much better. I have been observing how the western music industry has been treating BTS and I have noticed a long time ago that they have overstayed their welcome. The industry want them gone since BTS is not fully signed to a label and thus they can´t get money from them. I wish BTS will refocus on the asian market especially when it comes to touring. There are so many countries where BTS has not toured or only toured once but the armys there has been supporting BTS for such a long time. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Go ahead @Sarang21  I'm :scream: :rage: etc. and if I'm ranting now it might be full of ..... words that will be unsuitable for this forum site. What a contrast to what they had published before as though it's written with a different intention.

I can already see what ARMYs are going to do whenever we're in this situation.  #BUY7 is already trending and in full action for a starter.

As for what BTS's going to do, I'm just going to support whatever their decision is.  

Our ANPANMEN

Credit to the owner

* The Soompi forum rules have been updated

• Thanks 1