BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsHere]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [ ]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [ Permission to Dance Official Premiere Party ]

Some updates! Congrats to BTS, Megan, and Army!!

Credit to all the respective owners…

Phew the way I can’t copy and paste tonight for the post above lol. It has been a long day. Celebrate, chill, and now time to sleep! G’night and keep safe! 

Celebration Yes GIF by Chippy the Dog
You Got This Mental Health GIF by YouTube

Bubble Tea Mask GIF by OHAYOTEA

Edited by Yinye
  • Love 1

@Yinye What have you done? He he... thanks.  I just woke up and forgot everything about it.  After checking I was surprised to see the notice "This tweet is unavailable and then I remembered ... I've blocked everything related to BB.

Congratulations to #BTS and #Megan.  Also the US/PR ARMYs who have been working so hard, so hard including the rest of the ARMYs in other parts of the world who have been streaming, buying, requesting songs etc. A gift for Namjoon's birthday too. :glee:

(and to think about the "real drama" before the release and I wonder what's the real ending now.)

Credit to the owner

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [ Permission to Dance Official Premiere Party #Butter1onHot100AGAIN #ButterNo1SongOfTheSummer]