BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Ok I wanted to tell you and offer freely :)I hope you get the one you wanted! There are several funny ones I want too but the points are so high it will take a long long while. 

• Love 2

On 7/1/2020 at 11:19 PM, stroppyse said:

Love this song and video. The song is just too catchy. The video shows the boys when they're down which is so sad, but also when they're happy and smiling and laughing. Love the golden retriever as well. Someday, we too will all come out from the gloom, right?

The song is really perfect for the current times...we shall prevail and stay gold :heartxoxo:

On 7/3/2020 at 11:13 AM, stella77 said:

Oh the UPS guy just called me the 5th Muster BR is coming!! I am so surprised! I was expecting it like in a week or so since it was free shipping w/ YesAsia.

5th Muster 

BR BOX, BR discs, photo book, photo (I got Jimin!!) and the invitation are of great quality. 

I have only watched the Busan disc for now. So HD and I feel like I have box seats lol.

Now that I have seen some past muster from Bang Bang Con, I have to say this one is the one for me. The set list is amazing and everyone/costumes looked beautiful, esp Jin with his lavender hair. Pied Piper is one of my all time favorites. Camera man focused a lot on J-Hope and V too. The skit and talk was sweet - they continue to try to be a positive influence for us fans. I enjoyed it so much that it flew by and it seem short. It is compared to their full concert/tours. 

The stage was 360 degrees and the layout is the concert goers became the Army logo from overhead. But it must have been hard to see the guys if you were off to the side but Big Hit had big screens in all directions so many Army was facing away from the stage to watch the screens. 

Photo collage of the 5 Muster package and one screen shot of the BR quality (Jin w/ purple hair).

Apologies that my camera skills are terrible and it doesn't do it justice - especially how high quality it all is and the crispy, high definition of the Blu-Ray.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UTcxaW5vBdHgNGEw7

That sounds really great. Thank you for sharing with us :kisslevel:

On 7/2/2020 at 3:11 AM, stella77 said:

Ahh of course the night I go to sleep early, something cool happens. But I will not spoil myself re Tae’s mixtape and I think he deleted it already anyways. 

Hello @stroppyse happy you are enjoying Stay Gold too. I also find it very comforting during these difficult times. I have Goldie Retriever at home and he likes this song too. He listens with me and thinks it is him in the MV with the boys lol.

Aww that´s so cute...your Goldie Retriever really got good taste! :approves:

On 7/4/2020 at 10:17 AM, Lmangla said:

alert ~ in case chingus haven't noticed, there is a BTS theme badge available in the members shop!!!! check it out! buy it using your soompi points to proudly display on your profile!

:coolshades:

What...no way!! Why am I only finding out about this now....I just bought a LSG badge for 2,500 points :criesariver:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

What...no way!! Why am I only finding out about this now....I just bought a LSG badge for 2,500 points 

You're not alone.  We also did not know about it  before... (though I did go through it.. I guess they updated it later)  :glasses:  

Okay latest news, we made it.  We broke Adele's record.  ARMYs are doing something that can be done.  Congratulations BTS & ARMYs around the world.

Credit to the owner

4 hours ago, stella77 said:

Too bad I am not in need of a new phone or it would be tempting to get it lol. So dangerous! 

1/2

That's why I just got myself the buds only  :piggie: 

EcPRqSEUMAEydWq?format=jpg&name=900x900

EcPRqz9UwAAz9gR?format=jpg&name=900x900

EcPRrU-U8AApZ4j?format=jpg&name=medium

EcPRr3gUMAAerZj?format=jpg&name=900x900

Credit to the owner

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stella77 said:

@YongZura⁷ oh do you use the buds with an iPhone or Android? It is already sold out here in TH even before the phones lol. I have an iPhone and don’t know if they would work together.

From what I've read both iPhone and Android can use it.  The funny thing is I love the purple charger ... :glasses: It's free 

Army really pushing hard!!

Just focus on ARMYing...is the best thing. 

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#ARMYsDay #YourEyesTellIsComing #MOTS7TheJourneyIsComing ]

Tbh I always chuckle at the Samsung endorsement

It´s so clear that the boys still prefer Iphones and are only using Samsung because of the endorsement.

There has been so many faux pas where they used iphones instead of Samsung :joy:

That time where Tae cover up the phone and wrote Samsung on it

Then they had to delete a group picture because it was posted with an iphone instead of Samsung

This is pretty much what´s goin on :joy:

uRs1PMwGv_YUXkt4G815KeYzWmepOiqMlxFGcRka

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@YongZura⁷ I read the Billboard Japan article and I think it was a mistranslation. I think the soundtrack for Itaewon Class will get a Japanese edition release with lyrics translation and special design not that the songs will be in Japanese etc. 

@Sarang21 lol yes I saw their iPhones oops too - glad that Samsung isn’t mad at them. I had to use and Android phone for work before and can’t get use to it since I’m also a long time iPhone user. 

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

This is pretty much what´s goin on 

It is fine as long as it is convenience for the users.  I'm glad that majority of us are not impulsive buyers but do think before buying and it's a BONUS if it is related to BTS.  :wub: 

I'm glad the BTS edition is not the flip phone , otherwise I'm tempted to get it too (influenced by PPL in KDrama)

p.s Can't wait to meet these cuties too and I've always been a "Samsung" :) user

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, stella77 said:

@YongZura⁷ I read the Billboard Japan article and I think it was a mistranslation. I think the soundtrack for Itaewon Class will get a Japanese edition release with lyrics translation and special design not that the songs will be in Japanese etc. 

@Sarang21 lol yes I saw their iPhones oops too - glad that Samsung isn’t mad at them. I had to use and Android phone for work before and can’t get use to it since I’m also a long time iPhone user. 

I´m a long time android (Samsung) user and I prefer it over Iphones LOL 

24 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

It is fine as long as it is convenience for the users.  I'm glad that majority of us are not impulsive buyers but do think before buying and it's a BONUS if it is related to BTS.  :wub: 

I'm glad the BTS edition is not the flip phone , otherwise I'm tempted to get it too (influenced by PPL in KDrama)

p.s Can't wait to meet these cuties too and I've always been a "Samsung" :) user

But seriously tho..I´m always shook at the power of armys to make expensive things sold out. The phone if I remember cost 1,400 and it was still sold out. Expensive designer clothes and acessories gets sold out too after it being worn by the boys. Is the fandom full of millionaires or what? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1