BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Oh their English has greatly improved, the JArmy will clean up those Vogue magazine copies (V stands out so much and looks great in that white) and ohh I want that remix of BLW even if I don’t use Spotify lol. Hobi!!

• Love 1

3 hours ago, stella77 said:

Oh their English has greatly improved, the JArmy will clean up those Vogue magazine copies (V stands out so much and looks great in that white) and ohh I want that remix of BLW even if I don’t use Spotify lol. Hobi!!

Just name it, it will be sold out.  The "graphic lyrics" were sold out in 30 mins on Weverse and had to be restocked.  It was even sold out at the Bookstore.  And I for one, am happy to give $ to them because they will give it back to the community.  There's also another rumour of another item, but let's just wait for the official announcement.  :glasses:

As for the remix of BWL, I believe it's not on Spotify.  At least we're able to listen to it during BBC.

I was wondering what those pretty graphic books are and wow they sold fast (like everything else- very true like you said lol)! I still can’t get an Army bomb because it is always sold out. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stella77 said:

I was wondering what those pretty graphic books are and wow they sold fast (like everything else- very true like you said lol)! I still can’t get an Army bomb because it is always sold out. 

This was mentioned during BigHit briefings - the one in the process at the moment is KDrama.  I love the innovation of various business side of the company.  

Credit to the owner

• Awesome 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MOTS7TheJourney #StayGold #StayGoldMVIsComing]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MOTS7TheJourney #StayGold #StayGoldMV]

The MV is lovely, especially the last scenes with the tree. I think the comment section of this video got hit by bots or something, they keep posting the same, strange comment repeatedly; hope this doesn’t make YT delete views. 

• Like 2

On 6/26/2020 at 8:41 PM, stella77 said:

The MV is lovely, especially the last scenes with the tree. I think the comment section of this video got hit by bots or something, they keep posting the same, strange comment repeatedly; hope this doesn’t make YT delete views. 

Many suspects the same things too.   Some do make a report as spams... As for freezing and deleting view by YT it feels normal by now :ph34r:  The important thing is we know we did it organically..... 

Credit to the owner

• Awesome 2