BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

They all look amazing and I can't believe Samsung released a new Galaxy phone when I feel like S20 was just so recent and they are trying to get me to switch to an Android. I was telling myself I will get a Galaxy Note 22 in the future after this iPhone dies - hoping it will be a few years in the future. I have so many problems with my iPhone XR that I got back in early 2019. 

Hope everyone is well - I've been super busy with RL. 

• Blob 1

9 minutes ago, Yinye said:

They all look amazing and I can't believe Samsung released a new Galaxy phone when I feel like S20 was just so recent and they are trying to get me to switch to an Android. I was telling myself I will get a Galaxy Note 22 in the future after this iPhone dies - hoping it will be a few years in the future. I have so many problems with my iPhone XR that I got back in early 2019. 

Hope everyone is well - I've been super busy with RL. 

Thank you for the visit, even if it's for a short one. Just leave a message whenever it's possible. Don't worry we understand.  

That's one of the problem ... I've been a Samsung user for years ... and new phone keeps coming in within months.  The one in lavender is beautiful of course. Just watching it through the screen for now  :blush: especially because of the stunning photos.  

• Like 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GrammyNominatedBTS #LifeGoesOn9thWin #Dynamite30thWin]