BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Congrats to BTS for winning both nominations!! I am proud of them and Army but still annoyed with how the US awards show treat them. 

I am working and so I will have to find the performance later! Looked amazing! Just wanted to pop in and share the good news! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations BTS for winning both awards that you were nominated for.

BTS X Esquire: “World Domination Wasn’t Our Plan”

The article by Dave Holmes for Esquire is a must read for everyone.  Congratulations to the writer.

lede-1605715574.jpg?resize=2048:*

Credit to the owner

p.s I love the individual photos too.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, stella77 said:

This Esquire article was amazing! Another great article!!! So many great lines....

Let’s manifest a Grammy nomination and win  - it’s coming out tomorrow night for me and I will stay up for it! 

I've read the article again and again ... and the photos .. got to save them.  Now they have made the whole article into sections  There is however a needed correction highlighted by a K-ARMY on the date of impeachment (I'm not sure if I can find it again)

and the drama on Twitter still continue ... I hope everyone managed to take care of yourself if you're caught up in it.  Though we learnt to curate our time line better sometimes there were still something unexpected happened.  When this happened I'll go back to the basic of remembering what the members have said and done ... and lastly I'll watch their content - Bon Voyage / Run BTS etc..

Credit to the owner

• Wiggle 1

I need to rant here. I´m so mad at how they handle the physicals of this comeback. How can you release a ridiculously expensive one version album in the middle of the pandemic? A lot of armys are not able to afford the album and are very sad about it. Because not many people can afford this album the sales are very low and it won´t debut #1 on many album charts. Then comes the question of the second week, if the first week sales are already that low how will it survive a second week on the chart? The album is basically going to free fall in the second week because there are just not enough sales. This is just madness. 

Honestly how can you say that an album is for fans to give comfort but then make it so expensive that a majority of them can´t afford it. Is it really for the fans?

I´m so disappointed in how everything is going down. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

I need to rant here. I´m so mad at how they handle the physicals of this comeback. How can you release a ridiculously expensive one version album in the middle of the pandemic? A lot of armys are not able to afford the album and are very sad about it. 

Hmmm... does everyone really have to buy the expensive album to enjoy the songs?   :unsure:

On Good Morning America

EniCsykVEAAxT-f?format=jpg&name=medium

EniCsyeVcAAGk1M?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

p.s My day and night has no difference in this room of mine while streaming through Spotify, Apple Music (free subscription for 3 months), YT and watching their promotion (if I'm awake at the correct time)

• Wiggle 1

@YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ of course you don´t have to buy the album to be able to enjoy the music but let´s be honest buying physical albums does play a part in being a Kpop stan. And since for this comeback the boys were more involved beyond the musical aspect, that makes the album even more special. 

• Like 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS_BE #LifeGoesOn #Dynamite24thWin]