BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BreakTheSilence #AGUSTD2 #2020BTSFESTA #MOTS:7THEJOURNEY]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#2020BTSFESTA]

Oh what a week it has been re being a BTS fan - I had to step away for a bit. Happy to see BH take accountability and apologize. Hopefully, it turns to lessons for all. During these times, people should be able to find whatever joy they can, especially if it helps them deal with difficult times. On that note, this is my first FESTA and I just purchased the Bang Bang Con The LIVE ticket. Yey!! 

On 6/2/2020 at 11:13 AM, stella77 said:

Oh what a week it has been re being a BTS fan - I had to step away for a bit. Happy to see BH take accountability and apologize. Hopefully, it turns to lessons for all. During these times, people should be able to find whatever joy they can, especially if it helps them deal with difficult times. On that note, this is my first FESTA and I just purchased the Bang Bang Con The LIVE ticket. Yey!! 

#2020BTSFESTA

Me too.... I'm staying offline more ...  Stay safe and healthy, mentally and physically.  Enjoy your first FESTA :wub: and it is compulsory to be on standby at 12 a.m KST till the D-Day.:) (Edited: The next content will be at 12.pm KST)

101068657_3635148659833703_5425199128332

101370486_3635148099833759_8721578212955

Credit to the owner

• LOL 1

Thanks! Please take care of yourself too and it is ok to stop updating this thread too. Go at your own pace and I am grateful for your dedication! I am looking forward to the Live concert the most. They always look great wearing suits but in this last photo, I can’t help but laugh at Jin and JK’s hair style lol. 

• Love 1