BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

18 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

Good job! @partyon   We'll move to the next level next time B) ... from the oldest to the youngest.

Noooooo........ :joy: Do I have to learn their ages too ? :joy:

I feel like @Jillia did mention who is in the maknae line, but I can't remember anymore....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

45 minutes ago, partyon said:

Noooooo........ :joy: Do I have to learn their ages too ? :joy:

:approves: No pressure... the note has already been given in the earlier short intro (Anyone else who's trying to get to know the members is invited to join too)

ARMYs you can contribute your research and creative writing here.

and here

Credit to the owner

p.s Taking a break till tomorrow morning...Take care

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ

Maknae-Line consists of 3 members. :DOne of them is considered to be the most popular BTS member. kkk I'm sure you can do it!

Well, then it's gotta be Jimin at least, but then again....

Google GIF by Originals

brb

EDIT:

Spoiler

Google tells me it's Jimin, V and Jungkook :glasses:

Jungkook is the youngest

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon Yay, you got it! 

These are our adorable maknae after working so hard. 

Fact: Jimin and V are the oldest in their family while JK is the youngest in his family. V and Jimin has a song named Friends or "chingu".  The song tells us about their long friendship (soulmates) and there's a special story that they shared in the song.  It even came up during Carpool Karaoke with James Corden.  (This program also managed to show the personalities of BTS members.)

JK is our Golden Maknae since he is good at many things.  You'll see him singing, dancing, rapping, editing video etc especially activities in sports  (His "brothers" approved of the statement) 

So in this album BE, Jimin has taken charged as the Project Manager, V  as the Visual Director and Jungkook as the MV Director besides their usual selves as Musicians.

EnAXkYRXEAAOFsP?format=jpg&name=small

To know more of their thought for this comeback, please refer to the given links:

Jimin

V

Jungkook

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [Welcome to our "1st Listening Party" #BTS_BE #GrammyNominatedBTS #Dynamite25thWin #LifeGoesOn2ndWin]

I also want to thank ARMY for their incredible support of 'Stay', you guys are awesome! The fact that I hear the song all over the world proves that music has no boundaries and no language, it's like a 7G network that connects our souls no matter where we are!

Part of the lyrics

바로 지금 난 널 생각해
Right at this moment, I think of you

니가 어디에 있던지 [itdeonji]
Wherever you are,

그게 뭐가 중요해
why would that matter at all

We connect to 7G [sevenji]

It ain’t the end of the world

The present, it shine like a pearl 

이건 몇 파동에 불과
It’s just a few fragments of waves,

하지만 내가 널 바꿔놓을 거야

But I’ll have you changed

Credit to the owner

p.s 16 members already.  Thank you for your participation.  I hope you are able to enjoy the event together with us. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Charity Project - In honor of Seokjin's birthday who was born on December 4, 1992. (The WorldWide Handsome "hyung" of BTS members) 

How time flies, December is coming.  

(It's common for the fandom to celebrate BTS members birthday and December is the birthday month for both Seokjin (Jin) and Taehyung (V).  OneInAnArmy (one out of many ARMY organisation/group) will usually organize a charity event a few days before the official birthday of each member. All donation will go directly from the donors to the chosen institution)

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [Welcome to our "1st Listening Party" #BTS_BEno1BB200 #GrammyNominatedBTS #Dynamite25thWin #LifeGoesOn2ndWin]

I love his writing in Weverse Magazine.  . :sweet: The editor has managed to touch and connect all the songs and skit in BE with the lives of BTS members.  It is an interesting review of BE itself. The last few sentences  before it ends hit me hard.

EoCo8AbUYAE7-lZ?format=jpg&name=small

The Life of #BTS Writes a Story
Review of BE

https://magazine.weverse.io/bridge/en/64

Credit
Editor. Myungseok Kang

EoAAiSrXYAATQWf?format=jpg&name=900x900

From Left: ??? :glasses:

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

That is amazing news yay! :)

I just found out you have BTS as your profile :fullofhearts:Thank you for taking part in the poll.  I hope you  have enjoyed  our first Listening Party.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

EoCHsjuUwAAnDa-?format=jpg&name=small

https://bit.ly/2Vec9o6

Firstly, I would like to thank @partyon and @Lmangla for giving us the opportunity to host the 1st Listening Party for BTS latest album BE.  Instead of feeling down and unhappy with the current situation the members accepted and faced it by doing what they do best as musicians.  Thus BE is created with the thought of sharing comfort and hope with others.  With the same thought and gesture we are also happy to share their music and hopefully  this event had given you the opportunity to listen to their songs with an open heart and mind.

BTS: BE album poll  

1. Which of these songs do you feel most connected with?

• Life Goes On 7
  • Blue & Grey 3
  • Telepathy 1
  • Dis-ease 2
  • Dynamite 3

2. Which of these songs just made you want to stand up and dance?

• Telepathy 1
  • Dis-ease 1
  • Dynamite 14

3. Which of these songs or lyrics give you the most comfort during the pandemic? (choose as many as you like)

• Life Goes On 11
  • Fly To My Room 3
  • Blue & Grey 4
  • Telepathy 6
  • Dis-ease 4
  • Stay 4
  • Dynamite 10

I'm very grateful to all our "chingus"  as listed below.  Hope you'll be able to join us again next time.

@partyon @Lmangla @Jillia @stella77  @Min2206 @agenth @larus @Nodame @gm4queen

@bohmi @backstreetboysfan @joccu @sheeeeee @MayanEcho @kiefshi1056 @Ameera Ali @pompyavi

giphy.gif

• Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2