BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Hey guys!

I walk around the Streets in Seoul and upload them on Youtube. My goal is to give everyone who is watching my video that tourist excitement as the global outbreak of Covid19 continues to affect our lives and force us to be under a gloomy self-quarantine at home.

For all the BTS Army around the world, I started walking to all the BTS related spots in Seoul. Most recently, I went to Café &Gather from RUN BTS Barista Episode, and to Laundry Pizza in Gangnam, which was the shoot location for Love Yourself!

So if you have any BTS related places that you want to see and visit in Seoul but couldn’t because of the geographical distance or just Covid19, just tell me and I will gladly walk there for you and upload them on my Youtube channel!

These are some of my previous BTS related videos that I’ve uploaded on Youtube.

Thank you all and stay safe everyone :)

And if you want, feel free to subscribe to my channel for more videos!

Edited by Deweylove
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Deweylove said:

Thank you all and stay safe everyone :)

And if you want, feel free to subscribe to my channel for more videos!

Hello there.  Thanks for the offer.  Are you studying or working there? (Hmmm you might also be a Korean, this is me being nosy)

It's getting nearer....

Credit to the owner

54 minutes ago, Deweylove said:

Hi there! Thank you for the welcome :)

I've been working and living in Seoul since last summer and yeah I'm actually Korean-Canadian! 

I see... Well take good care of yourself there.  I'm supposed to go there this year too... but had to cancel the trip.  At the moment it's getting better here but still we have to take extra precaution.  I've followed a BTS fan tour last year.... so we did visit quite a number of places related to BTS.   Still, i miss visiting SK this year...

Ef16CbkUwAE8-kU?format=jpg&name=large

Ef16CbiUwAE6VC9?format=jpg&name=large

Ef16CbUUwAEzwTp?format=jpg&name=large

Credit to the owner

• Like 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread #BTSLockdown [#BTSDynamiteAug21]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread #BTSLOCKDOWN [#BTSDynamiteAug21]

I literally saved my work on the computer and went to watch the premiere of the MV 15 seconds before it came on lol! I love it! I can hear/feel/see the happiness from it the song and MV. Just what we needed during these difficult times. The song is so catchy and easy melody to sing a long. Ok back to work for me but I'll catch up this weekend. This Army is happppppy! 

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread #BTSLOCKDOWN [#BTSDynamite]