BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

Loved loved loved both videos so much. 

countdown and here is the link to tomorrow’s premiere of the YT BTS x Chris Martin (Coldplay) - PDT Challenge and *fingers cross for My Universe surprised drop* - super excited!!

Credit to the respective owners. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Yinye said:

That was so heart warming! Chris did good and is a better interviewer than most Western media ones lol. He gets it!

me having been clowned re expecting My Universe to drop today.

It's next month, right?

Yes, they are both global artists and can relate really well.  Only those "outsiders" are the one who don't get it! Or maybe just don't care to understand it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another award for BTS!  Congratulations!

Credit to Lyssy for the translation.

• Love 1

Coldtan era has begun today (I think) and both fandoms are thinking that My Universe will drop next Friday, Sept. 17 as the next single for Coldplay’s new album, Music of the Spheres, is out next month, I think on October 15. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Awesome 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#HAPPYRMDAY #HappyBirthdayNamjoon]

So I’ve decided to not give VMAs the attention they seek. They set up all fandoms and especially ARMY for engagement and turn around to really be ridiculous. The fact that Butter is under KPOP or how a non dance MV won best choreography MV lol. 

Anyways, thanks to Army that voted for BTS, which won 3 out of the 7 nominations.

Soooo many new posts from BTS re Youth Today Stories. Thanks to all the fan translators working hard! BigHit why aren’t these translated in English at least before posting!!! 

possible hint re the new album’s theme about re-examining their youth, who they’ve become, how they grown, what they’ve learned since pandemic, offering hope to today’s youth?!? All amazing…

Credit to the respective owners

Edited by Yinye
  • Awesome 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#MyUniverseIsComing]