BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS2ndNo2onHot100 #Dynamite15thWin #OnlineFamilyConcert #BTSWeek]

Coincidentally I've just watched JHope's part in making CNS from Memories of 2019.  As expected it was a great experience for him working with another artist.  (I love it whenever they shared how they missed their "brothers"  whenever they did any solo project.)

Spoiler

Hobi's response:

Credit to the owner

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS2ndNo2onHot100 #Dynamite15thWin #550PAK #OnlineFamilyConcert #BTSWeek]

Our leader needs to say something (RM's log) It has been translated fully by BigHit Ent (28 Sept 2020)

**A reminder - this is a live translation so do understand that they might be a few words missed etc. 

Spoiler

This is only translation for the first few mins.  I believe they will put the translation ASAP so please refer to the video again later for the full translation. TQ

Credit to the owner

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS2ndNo2onHot100 #Dynamite15thWin #560thPAK #BTSWeek #BTS_BEIscoming]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS2ndNo2onHot100 #Dynamite15thWin #560thPAK #BTSWeek #BTS_BEisComing]

I was asleep last night lol so woke up and see Twitter panic re the album and going into lockdown! Ahhhh November is around the corner and now I am thinking how to get the album preorder because Weverse won’t ship yet to my country! So happppppppppy for new music tho.

• Awesome 1

42 minutes ago, stella77 said:

I was asleep last night lol so woke up and see Twitter panic re the album and going into lockdown! Ahhhh November is around the corner and now I am thinking how to get the album preorder because Weverse won’t ship yet to my country! So happppppppppy for new music tho.

I was watching a drama when the notification came.  At the moment, I'm trying to ask a K-ARMY to help if it's possible.  BTW, some were panicking because of the word "deluxe"... however it's for the first print.  Others will still get it later.  Since I've Spotify I'm not worried about listening to #BTS_BE as soon as it comes out... however if I can get the Album earlier  it'll be better.  B)

p.s

There's offline retailer too.

Details.

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

True true. I will probably ask Yes Asia like I did for the London Blu-Ray. 

Update: I didn't have to ask - it's already up on their store for fans to pre-order too. I've been a long long long time customer of theirs. So I'm happy. 

• Love 1

In gearing up for the ONE online concert, I have been searching hi and low for an Army Bomb to make it more fun. And last week, Cokodive finally got a hold of some and I ordered it so fast before it sold out again. It just came today - within 5 days!! But I have no triple A batteries lol! So when I get some, I will take some photos. 

• Love 1

40 minutes ago, stella77 said:

In gearing up for the ONE online concert, I have been searching hi and low for an Army Bomb to make it more fun. And last week, Cokodive finally got a hold of some and I ordered it so fast before it sold out again. It just came today - within 5 days!! But I have no triple A batteries lol! So when I get some, I will take some photos. 

Good for you.  I bought it during the finale concert last October ...  I'm guilty for not able to use it after that since I'm always somewhere else.  I need to search for it ha ha ...

This tweet came back... ha ha.. but with one info missing (Syyy).  We're going to be fed well during Chuseok.

Happy Chuseok RM, Jin, Suga, Hobi, Jimin, V and JK.  I hope you'll be able to celebrate it with your family though we know you are busy practising for the coming concert.

Credit to the owner

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#DynamiteShiningThrough #BTSWeek #BTS_BEisComing]