BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS_Dynamite2BBHot100 #Dynamite10thWin #360PAK #BlueberryEyes]

I am soooo excited for the upcoming concerts!!!

Bless this Army for this tool to help other members that may be confused! lol I love it! 

For me def 2 days in HD but not sure about the exhibition yet. 

Real life is keeping busy so sorry for not being as active as before! 

• Wiggle 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS_Dynamite2BBHot100 #BlueberryEyes]

My ‘Learn Korean with BTS Kit’ came today — I had to send it to my little sister in the US and then she sent it to me here in BKK. Lol It was crazy expensive and the US postal service is a mess and customs opened it all up too!! But at the end, it arrived!! A little battered but still in good shape. I will start this weekend and need to buy some flash cards! 

I see the online concert tickets are UP and for sale now too!  Update: I just got the HD 2 day pass (no exhibition) and save for the new album instead. 

I just read the Vogue article and it really confirm (again!) how sincerely sweet BTS are. They do bring happiness, spread laughter and are still so compassionate even when in an industry that cut throat. I like that about them - they continue to be genuine to themselves. 

which is an essential lesson - love yourself and be yourself. How can anyone say they are fake? 

• Love 1

17 hours ago, stella77 said:

Def my favorite LIVE performance of Dynamite so far. 

Yes, it was amazing as always.  I'm still travelling at the moment thus very slow in updating the latest info here.  More on tweeting, RT and streaming a little bit here and there. We're going to have another performance soon.  Enjoy!

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTS_Dynamite2BBHot100 #BTSatiHeartFestival2020]