BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2024JinAndHobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #NEURONIsComing #FRI(END)SisComing #JinD88 #DDayTheMovie]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #BTS1onHot100 #Dynamite6thWin #125PAK]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #BTS1onHot100 #Dynamite6thWin #130PAK]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #BTS1onHot100 #Dynamite6thWin #131PAK]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #DynamiteHot100 #Dynamite6thWin #134PAK]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #DynamiteHot100 #Dynamite6thWin #136PAK]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #DynamiteHot100 #Dynamite6thWin #137PAK]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #DynamiteHot100 #Dynamite6thWin #146PAK]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #DynamiteHot100 #Dynamite6thWin #150PAK]

Sorry I have been MIA. Hope everyone is well!! RL has gotten a bit hectic but still streaming Dynamite and watching the MV to support!

The guys looks great in all their promo but the new Samsung photos are super cool! 
I see that Skool Luv Affair Special Addition won the reprint survey and it’s up for pre-orders soon! 

• Love 1

Re-release

Credit to the owner

Did we miss each other by a few seconds @stella77.  We have been missing you but it is understandable... Real live activities take priority.  So many things are happening as usual in the BTS Universe :approves: Hoping for the positive and happy vibe just like their song Dynamite.  That's the energy that they like to share with us... so we'll listen to it and watch the MV as a dose of happiness every day.

p.s I'm trying to order The Special Edition and  SYS London from a K-ARMY since it's not possible to order directly from Weverse Shop.

• Wiggle 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #DynamiteHot100 #Dynamite6thWin #155PAK]

Ohh I was also thinking about how to order this SLA reissue and the Blu-Ray for the London show too. Guess I can check to see it they will be up at YesAsia - or I can email them to ask for it. They've done it for me before.

My business in RL is the good kind.

Spoiler

Long story short is that I had been working with toxic directors at my old job and after a year of trying my best to endure, I quit my job at the end of last year. At the beginning of this year, I did small consultancies and was in the process of being recruited into a well known tourism company but then the pandemic hit. The company cancelled the job position. So all these months, I was job hunting, doing little side jobs and thank goodness for  my family that gave me strength and BTS keeping me happy and positive. It was a strange cycle of happy for a break (because I need to get rid of all that toxic vibe from the last job), then panic re the what if I don't get a new job etc. Finally in August, I got asked to do several interviews for two new job opportunities. I finally decided on the best one and it is getting started. 

• Awesome 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamite #DynamiteHot100 #Dynamite6thWin #160PAK]