BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD77 #DDayTheMovie #FRI(END)S #NEURONIsComing]

YongZura⁷

10 hours ago, Jillia said:

BTS Performance at Melon Music Awards 2020.

@Jillia Thanks for all the update. Their performances were spectacular, amazing, excellent .. I just do not how to describe it beautifully.  I'm glad that those who are experienced are able to share step by step of those beautiful movements from "Black Swan" to "On" to "Life Goes On" and ended with "Dynamite".  I'm not sure how to prepare my mind for today's performance at MAMA.

*Latest info: Melon will replay yesterday's program (MMA) today at 4pm KST 

EoeOsraUYAIowsd?format=jpg&name=medium

Artist of the Year

EoeOsq5VEAAt8hr?format=jpg&name=medium

Best Song of the Year

EoeOsr3VoAUOys1?format=jpg&name=medium

Album of The Year

Credit to the owner

• Blob 2

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GrammyNominatedBTS #DaesangSweep #LifeGoesOn4thWin]

Latest Bangtan Bomb with Jin, JK and Hobi reviewing the album and then followed by RM, Jimin, and V etc. Triple ‘J’ subunit made me laughed so hard but I won’t spoil it. 

FYI - BTW everyone - it’s me Stella77; I decided to streamline and use my name (same as Twitter too).

Edited by Yinye
  • Love 1

Oh wow the sign in Nashville for the Grammy campaign; it is good exposure for members of the Recording Academy and people that may not have given them a chance. Add to it the reputable articles like the ‘Consequence of Sound,’ I’ll be manifesting their Grammy win!! It is a long shot but we should dream big! 

I finally caught up on the recent performances and they truly are incredible performers. How many times have  watched Dynamite and they still blew me away re the MMA one with the MJ homage dance break! 

I’ll be busy with RL work today so catch up later tonight. Be safe everyone! 

• Love 1