BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD57 #FRI(END)S #NEURON]

YongZura⁷

Karma Army came through very fast!! PTD is doing very well and I did a bad splurge on Weverse Shop and got the Memories 2019 and 2020 Blu-Ray set. 

Sarah Colonna Netflix GIF by Insatiable

Today’s Weverse article is a must read too! It explains the three English songs and sets the story straight on why they were made. 

off to bed - please take care and keep safe!! 

Bubble Tea Mask GIF by OHAYOTEA

• Awesome 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#PermissiontoDance1stHot100 #Butter7thHot100 #Butter13thWin #PermissionToDance3rdWin]

E65S3aKXoAEVCpg?format=jpg&name=small

BTS will make their BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge debut on July 28 with performances of:

• Dynamite

• Permission to Dance

• I’ll Be Missing You (Puff Daddy & Faith Evans cover)

Credit to the owner

p.s Exciting to hear another cover from them.  I haven't heard the song for a long time.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#PermissiontoDance1stHot100 #Butter7thHot100 #Butter13thWin #PermissionToDance4thWin]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#PermissiontoDance1stHot100 #Butter8thHot100 #Butter13thWin #PermissionToDance4thWin]

Oh wow amazing re BB100 - I wasn’t sure this week since I feel everyone was tired and we have strong competition! Congrats to Army and BTS!

Hobi’s Interview is out and respect to his work ethics and I am looking forward to seeing new sides of him!! Another great insightful interview! 

Edited by Yinye
  • Awesome 1